• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Sunshine Has Returned To Verdansk

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
Happy to be in the sun again.. Thermal sights are great, but very limited in their field of view..

One annoying thing MUST be fixed, however..

Annoying.jpg

Having all those EVAC ZONEs and CASH BOXes in sight is VERY distracting...

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
I wonder if it's possible to booby trap cash/loot boxes with C4, you wouldn't need to be able to see the box, just wait for the icon to vanish and detonate. Or have I missed understood something here?

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
HOLY CARP!!! What a helluva idea!!! :D

You really can't use C4 because you would need some visual clue that someone is nearby.. With a helicopter talking off, it's easy to see on your mini-map.....

But you COULD use Bouncing Bettys in proximity of a cash box...

A couple downsides I see is, to really sell it, you would have to leave the cash box unopened.. And you can only lay 2....

But I love the way your mind works... :D

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
Actually, after reading closer I see what you are saying..

You are talking more of the Chopper/Airplane Cash Boxes and not the regular cash boxes that litter Verdansk..

I have actually been caught by this.. A player used a green 'nade and a bouncing betty.. Drew me in quick as all hell.. :D

Dunno where they got a green smoke 'nade though..

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Project9 Project9 has landed. The Lobby 1
CODForums The Haunting has begun in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, and Warzone Call of Duty News 1
R Has anyone else felt annoyed with rebirth respawn fights? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
Wynterfallen Multi 3MX has open spot to join our clan! Clan Recruitment 2
T Server Coneection has been lost problem Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
R ... has anyone's game library ever just completely disappeared General Call of Duty 0
M Dead Silence has no place in a BR, of any sort Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
Carlos CoDForums has reached 40,000 Posts! CoDForums Announcements 4
Carlos Warzone section now has "questions" see for yourself! Call of Duty: WarZone 1
karatekid Latest update has messed my gaming Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
T Blackout trial has ended??? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
M This game has no gore or bullet wounds on enemies. Ruins the campaign. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
Carlos Which weapon has ACOG? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 6
KeyboardDemon Something has been bugging me about CoD characters. General Call of Duty 3
AntiCheatAgent94 Has Aim Assist Been Tweaked Downward?? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 5
S Spawning near the end of match has to stop!! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
VelocityxApe racism has to stop!! watch!!! Call of Duty Media 0
Wiseowl Spawning near the end of match has to stop! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
F Solo mode has more of a survival vibe Call of Duty Media 0
A This whole game has increasingly become a bruh moment. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 6
A Renetti has a Merc Foregrip Attachement? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
D WARZONE CHEATING HAS GONE TOO FAR Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
M This game has some of the WORST audio I have ever dealt with Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
Z has anyone else had this issue with cod? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 12
C WarZone has people using hacks Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 8
AntiCheatAgent94 Battle Royale Has Solo Mode Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
L Has anybody heard this while playing warzone? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
Carlos CoDForums now has Streams! CoDForums Announcements 0
C Why can't I play after 50% has been downloaded Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
CODForums CarlosX360 has been playing Black Ops since the beginning Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos Black Ops 4 has a new marketing strategy: You. General Call of Duty 2
Carlos Black Ops Zombies has three different stories from the get-go Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos CarlosX360 Co. Ltd. has acquired CODBlackOps4Forum! CoDForums Announcements 0
C One thing that has always been missing in CoD and I think would be cool if it was inc General Call of Duty 2
I Why does Ali A has 8 million subscribers? Call of Duty Media 0
I Why does Ali A has 8 million subscribers? Call of Duty Media 0
CODForums CarlosX360 Co. Ltd. has acquired Infinite Warfare Forums! CoDForums Announcements 0
Carlos CarlosX360 Co. Ltd. has acquired CODForum! CoDForums Announcements 2
D looking for a clan on xbox 1 who has a youtube channal and uploads weekly or monthly Clan Chat 0
A Agil3 Assassin has arrived The Lobby 0
A Agil3 Assassin has arrived The Lobby 1
Carlos CarlosX360 Co. Ltd. has acquired Black Ops 3 Forum! CoDForums Announcements 1
Cheetahkit The Canadian Rebelz has Openings For A Few Good Members General Call of Duty 0
KhaosKid21 Who has the rarest guns General Call of Duty 0
WhoIsDo The Bal-27 has been nerfed a TON General Call of Duty 8
dinomarino1 What has been killing the COD series over the past few years? General Call of Duty 19
Servace Which system has the most competitive players? General Call of Duty 16
Larrel94 Do you like what Call of Duty has become? General Call of Duty 31
WhoIsDo Advanced Warfare has a "speed-reload" option that loses ammo General Call of Duty 8
Carlos Advanced Warfare has some story elements not done in films General Call of Duty 0