• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multi Tactical gaming are recruiting for PS4 and XBOX1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 12, 2018
Hey all, TG are currently recruiting for PS4 and XBOX. If you are looking for a clan with structured practices, military style procedures and ranking systems with a well run website and forums then please come and check us out!!! http://www.tacticalgaming.net/

We cater for the competitive through to the casual gamer, with big emphasis on team work and communication. If this sounds appealing please either take a look at our website, shoot me a message on here on on PSN (MrPunkRocka)

We have recently created some GB teams on MLG, if you are after some of that action then please get in touch!

Thanks all!

Sep 1, 2018
About TG

Tactical Gaming (TG) was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe and from multiple platforms (consoles, PC & mobile), to provide them Head Quarters (web site) where they can share their backgrounds, experience, and interests in teamwork and tactics, as well as providing them with an environment that allows a “friends-first” experience in the online community.

Why Join Tactical Gaming (TG)?
Our experience has shown the average life expectancy of a common clan is about 3 to 6 months. Our community has been around since 2004 with members from around the world and our structure will allow us to expand if/when the need arises.

Like-Minded Gamers
Tactical Gaming is not for everyone and the different phases of our recruiting process enable us to find like-minded gamers.

Active Gamers
Tactical Gaming consists of active gamers by having mandatory and optional practices. Bare in mind, we have a “real life first” mindset.

Different Type of Gamers
We have found there are 3 main types of gamers (intro, casual and competitive) and our structure allows us to satisfy each type by grouping them with similar gamers.

Different Platforms
With the notion that so many people share the common passion for video games, part of our mission is to bring together like-minded gamers from multiple platforms (XBOX, PlayStation, PC and Mobile) bringing down the barriers between platforms.

Different Genres
We aim to satisfy our member’s needs for team-based gaming by having two franchises.

Our Tactical Warfare franchise is for:
  • First/third person shooters
  • Massively Multiplayer first/third person shooters
  • Warfare based simulators and more

Our Tactical Adventuress franchise is for:
  • Turn-based and other based strategy games
  • Role-playing games
  • Non shooter Massively Multiplayer (MMO) games
  • Multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) games and more

Visit each franchise’s roster for a list of our supported games.

Awards
We value each and every member. Whether you show great practice/match attendance or show other qualities such as good conduct, dedication, leadership, teamwork, tactics, and performance on and off the field, our attendance points system and our awards (medals & badges) are there to give recognition to those who have earned it.

Web Team
Our large member base keeps us on our toes by asking for new features and coming up with exciting new ideas. This is where our Web Team comes in. We have a full staff of talented developers and digital media personnel that work daily on projects to keep our sites on the cutting edge of the gaming community.

Sep 16, 2018
XBL
CreasedClover88
Can I join the clan. I’ve played almost every call of duty but I’ve never been in an actual clan. I just downloaded the beta for bo4 and was wondering if I could join a clan and this one looks really professional and good.

Sep 1, 2018
Looking for a clan/community? TG was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe and from multiple platforms (XBOX, PS, PC & Mobile), to provide them Head Quarters (web site) where they can share their backgrounds, experience, and interests in teamwork and tactics. With our Warfare and Adventures franchises, we have thousands of active members. If you wish to become a member, simply visit our site and register at TacticalGaming.net

When registering please use TG-Pennywise as your referral source. Thanks

Sep 1, 2018
Looking for a clan/community? TG was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe and from multiple platforms (XBOX, PS, PC & Mobile), to provide them Head Quarters (web site) where they can share their backgrounds, experience, and interests in teamwork and tactics. With our Warfare and Adventures franchises, we have thousands of active members. If you wish to become a member, simply visit our site and register at TacticalGaming.net

Sep 1, 2018

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Jul 11, 2009
California
PSN
CarlosX360
I've locked this thread because @TGxTaylorMade wanted to start his own thread because his previous members left the clan. So, this thread is now archived and will be rot away into Clan Chat.

Many clans are doing this, but in my opinion its a bad move because when you have thousands of views to that thread, it means your clan has presence. Nobody realize this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements