• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multi Tactical Gaming is now Recruiting

Will you join us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

P_E_P_1_6

Recruit
TGOFPASB.png

Tactical Gaming
Looking for a military style clan? A friendly community? A clan that doesn't really look at how good you are, or your ability to play? If you are still interested then read on!

Tactical Gaming, founded in November of 2004, is a community home to over 2000+ gaming members. The whole reason why Tactical Gaming was created, was to bring like minded gamers together in a calm, level minded environment for people to enjoy and always have someone to play with. We consist of mature, well rounded, respectful members.

Organization
Organization is key to being successful, and here at Tactical Gaming we do not lack organization. We follow a very strict military style Chain of Command (CoC). Through the CoC is how we deal with problems that any one member may have whilst they are here in Tactical Gaming. I can almost guarantee a response or an answer within 24 hours if you use the CoC correctly.

Why Join TG?
Well, read above! Look at what we have to offer. If that isn't enough, then I can also mention that we support twelve different games over three different consoles! So if you ever got tired of Call of Duty and wanted to play another game, you could always make a Division transfer to another game that we support and still be associated with Tactical Gaming! I mean come on, what other clan has over 2000+ members spread out over 12 different games? None that I know of! So what are you waiting on?!

If you want to join, and are wondering how to join, read below!

How to Join TG!
Well, if you are reading the information below, then I guess you have made a wise choice, or you are just wanting to see how I well I am at typing. None the less, if you are wanting to join, you have made a very wise choice! Information on joining is as follows;

Go to the website: http://tw.tghq.org

Read the regulations. You'll see that we are AGAINST cheating.

Fill out the form!

OH!

Tell them P_E_P_1_6 sent ya! (Put that in the referred box).

TG Sphinx

Recruit
Are you looking to join a large well organized gaming community? A gaming community that treats its members with respect and as individuals? A gaming community that is more interested in the person and not their skill or K/D Ratio,
If this sounds of interest to you, than look no further.
Tactical Gaming was created in 2004 with the sole purpose of bringing together like minded gamers from all over the world, from every ethnic and religious background. People that could put aside the ill's of the real world and just play their games, not worrying about how well they played or how well they understood the game, just to relax and build friendships.
Tactical Gaming is comprised of current and former military individuals as well as average members who just want a safe and enjoyable gaming clan. Tactical Gaming currently has over 2,400 members from around the world and are sponsored by companies such as "Control Freaks" and "GameStop". We believe in family and real life before anything else and will never fault a person who is unable to meet their obligations as a member of the clan.
Tactical Gaming competes in clan wars as they open up and we have our own competition site which has ladders and tournaments for prizes.
Tactical Gaming supports all of the current gaming consoles such as PS3, PS4, PC, Xbox 360 and Xbox One. We also support all of the current games such as Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, Battlefield 4, League of Legends, Planetside, Destiny, Titanfall and many others.
There is a small Boot Camp Test that all new members must take in order to join, this test weeds out the children from the adults as we do have an age requirement of 16 or older with some exceptions being made on a case by case basis.
If Tactical Gaming sounds like the gaming clan for you, then please feel free to message me on xbox live (xbox 360) at gamer tag TG Sphinx, or you can goto www.tacticalgaming.net/hq/index.php?app=referrals&reff=5241 and register, make sure to put me down as the referrer or tell them that TG Sphinx sent you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tactical Gaming is a world wide community, for all games, and all platforms!

As we're talking about CoD, we have just opened the PC section and are looking for like minded gamers to signed up and join our ranks!

Drop me a message on here, or add me on steam!
www.steamcommunity.com/id/RoyalRenKu

Hope to play with you soon!

RenKu

Attachments

• TG Shield.png
    TG Shield.png
    583.5 KB · Views: 2
  • tw_1000x1000.png
    tw_1000x1000.png
    659.4 KB · Views: 2

MrPunkRocka

Recruit
Hey all, TG are currently recruiting for PS4 and XBOX. If you are looking for a clan with structured practices, military style procedures and ranking systems with a well run website and forums then please come and check us out!!! http://www.tacticalgaming.net/

We cater for the competitive through to the casual gamer, with big emphasis on team work and communication. If this sounds appealing please either take a look at our website, shoot me a message on here on on PSN (MrPunkRocka)

We have recently created some GB teams on MLG, if you are after some of that action then please get in touch!

Thanks all!

About TG

Tactical Gaming (TG) was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe and from multiple platforms (consoles, PC & mobile), to provide them Head Quarters (web site) where they can share their backgrounds, experience, and interests in teamwork and tactics, as well as providing them with an environment that allows a “friends-first” experience in the online community.

Why Join Tactical Gaming (TG)?
Our experience has shown the average life expectancy of a common clan is about 3 to 6 months. Our community has been around since 2004 with members from around the world and our structure will allow us to expand if/when the need arises.

Like-Minded Gamers
Tactical Gaming is not for everyone and the different phases of our recruiting process enable us to find like-minded gamers.

Active Gamers
Tactical Gaming consists of active gamers by having mandatory and optional practices. Bare in mind, we have a “real life first” mindset.

Different Type of Gamers
We have found there are 3 main types of gamers (intro, casual and competitive) and our structure allows us to satisfy each type by grouping them with similar gamers.

Different Platforms
With the notion that so many people share the common passion for video games, part of our mission is to bring together like-minded gamers from multiple platforms (XBOX, PlayStation, PC and Mobile) bringing down the barriers between platforms.

Different Genres
We aim to satisfy our member’s needs for team-based gaming by having two franchises.

Our Tactical Warfare franchise is for:
  • First/third person shooters
  • Massively Multiplayer first/third person shooters
  • Warfare based simulators and more

Our Tactical Adventuress franchise is for:
  • Turn-based and other based strategy games
  • Role-playing games
  • Non shooter Massively Multiplayer (MMO) games
  • Multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) games and more

Visit each franchise’s roster for a list of our supported games.

Awards
We value each and every member. Whether you show great practice/match attendance or show other qualities such as good conduct, dedication, leadership, teamwork, tactics, and performance on and off the field, our attendance points system and our awards (medals & badges) are there to give recognition to those who have earned it.

Web Team
Our large member base keeps us on our toes by asking for new features and coming up with exciting new ideas. This is where our Web Team comes in. We have a full staff of talented developers and digital media personnel that work daily on projects to keep our sites on the cutting edge of the gaming community.

Can I join the clan. I’ve played almost every call of duty but I’ve never been in an actual clan. I just downloaded the beta for bo4 and was wondering if I could join a clan and this one looks really professional and good.

Looking for a clan/community? TG was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe and from multiple platforms (XBOX, PS, PC & Mobile), to provide them Head Quarters (web site) where they can share their backgrounds, experience, and interests in teamwork and tactics. With our Warfare and Adventures franchises, we have thousands of active members. If you wish to become a member, simply visit our site and register at TacticalGaming.net

When registering please use TG-Pennywise as your referral source. Thanks

Looking for a clan/community? TG was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe and from multiple platforms (XBOX, PS, PC & Mobile), to provide them Head Quarters (web site) where they can share their backgrounds, experience, and interests in teamwork and tactics. With our Warfare and Adventures franchises, we have thousands of active members. If you wish to become a member, simply visit our site and register at TacticalGaming.net

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
I've locked this thread because @TGxTaylorMade wanted to start his own thread because his previous members left the clan. So, this thread is now archived and will be rot away into Clan Chat.

Many clans are doing this, but in my opinion its a bad move because when you have thousands of views to that thread, it means your clan has presence. Nobody realize this.

84c1e40ea0e759e3f1505eb1788ddf3c_pattern.png

Looking for a clan/community?

About TG
Tactical Gaming (TG) was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe and from multiple platforms (consoles, PC & mobile), to provide them Head Quarters (web site) where they can share their backgrounds, experience, and interests in teamwork and tactics, as well as providing them with an environment that allows a “friends-first” experience in the online community.

Our experience has shown the average life expectancy of a common clan is about 3 to 6 months. Our community has been around since 2004 with members from around the world and our structure will allow us to expand if/when the need arises.

Like-Minded Gamers
Tactical Gaming is not for everyone and the different phases of our recruiting process enable us to find like-minded gamers.

Active Gamers
Tactical Gaming consists of active gamers by having mandatory and optional practices. Bare in mind, we have a “real life first” mindset.

Different Type of Gamers
We have found there are 3 main types of gamers (intro, casual and competitive) and our structure allows us to satisfy each type by grouping them with similar gamers.

Different Platforms
With the notion that so many people share the common passion for video games, part of our mission is to bring together like-minded gamers from multiple platforms (XBOX, PlayStation, PC and Mobile) bringing down the barriers between platforms.

Different Genres
We aim to satisfy our member’s needs for team-based gaming by having two franchises.

Our Tactical Warfare franchise is for:
  • First/third person shooters
  • Massively Multiplayer first/third person shooters
  • Warfare based simulators and more

Our Tactical Adventuress franchise is for:
  • Turn-based and other based strategy games
  • Role-playing games
  • Non shooter Massively Multiplayer (MMO) games
  • Multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) games and more

Visit each franchise’s roster for a list of our supported games.

Awards
We value each and every member. Whether you show great practice/match attendance or show other qualities such as good conduct, dedication, leadership, teamwork, tactics, and performance on and off the field, our attendance points system and our awards (medals & badges) are there to give recognition to those who have earned it.

Web Team
Our large member base keeps us on our toes by asking for new features and coming up with exciting new ideas. This is where our Web Team comes in. We have a full staff of talented developers and digital media personnel that work daily on projects to keep our sites on the cutting edge of the gaming community.

Feel free to message me or post here for any further questions.

Head Quarters: HERE
About us: HERE
Why TG?: HERE

If you decide to join, click the link below
http://www.tacticalgaming.net/hq/

TG-Tackett

Recruit

Like-Minded Gamers

Active Gamers

Different Type of Gamers

Different Platforms
With the notion that so many people share the common passion for video games, part of our mission is to bring together like-minded gamers from multiple platforms (XBOX, PlayStation, PC, Mobile and streaming gaming services) bringing down the barriers between platforms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements