• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Angels of Death

Multi Tactical Gaming is recruiting!

TG-Mitchell

Recruit
Looking for a clan/community?

About TG

Tactical Gaming (TG) was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe and from multiple platforms (consoles, PC & mobile), to provide them Head Quarters (web site) where they can share their backgrounds, experience, and interests in teamwork and tactics, as well as providing them with an environment that allows a “friends-first” experience in the online community.

Why Join Tactical Gaming (TG)?
Our experience has shown the average life expectancy of a common clan is about 3 to 6 months. Our community has been around since 2004 with members from around the world and our structure will allow us to expand if/when the need arises.

Like-Minded Gamers
Tactical Gaming is not for everyone and the different phases of our recruiting process enable us to find like-minded gamers.

Active Gamers
Tactical Gaming consists of active gamers by having mandatory and optional practices. Bare in mind, we have a “real life first” mindset.

Different Type of Gamers
We have found there are 3 main types of gamers (intro, casual and competitive) and our structure allows us to satisfy each type by grouping them with similar gamers.

Different Platforms
With the notion that so many people share the common passion for video games, part of our mission is to bring together like-minded gamers from multiple platforms (XBOX, PlayStation, PC, and Mobile) bringing down the barriers between platforms.

Different Genres
We aim to satisfy our member’s needs for team-based gaming by having two franchises.

Our Tactical Warfare franchise is for:

• First/third-person shooters
  • Massively Multiplayer first/third-person shooters
  • Warfare based simulators and more

Our Tactical Adventuress franchise is for:

• Turn-based and other based strategy games
  • Role-playing games
  • Non-shooter Massively Multiplayer (MMO) games
  • Multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) games and more

Visit each franchise’s roster for a list of our supported games.

Awards
We value each and every member. Whether you show great practice/match attendance or show other qualities such as good conduct, dedication, leadership, teamwork, tactics, and performance on and off the field, our attendance points system and our awards (medals & badges) are there to give recognition to those who have earned it.

Web Team
Our large member base keeps us on our toes by asking for new features and coming up with exciting new ideas. This is where our Web Team comes in. We have a full staff of talented developers and digital media personnel that work daily on projects to keep our sites on the cutting edge of the gaming community.

Feel free to message me or post here for any further questions.

Head Quarters: HERE
About us: HERE
Why TG?: HERE

If you decide to join, click the link below
https://tacticalgaming.net/hq

Angels of Death

TG-Mitchell

Recruit
We currently have the following events happening right now:

Recruitment event - $10 per referral
TWC Warzone event - $500 total prize

We are planning for more events in the future.

I'd like to thank the several members that have joined TG in the past week. These members have all been assigned to squads.

For those of you that are still looking for an organization, please don't hesitate to ask me any questions.

Rlc028

Recruit
Looking for an active clan. K/D is 1.02 but I’m working with a busted controller at the moment. Have several years of tactical gaming with SOCOM and other COD titles. Hit me up. RLC028-

TG-Mitchell

Recruit
We are wrapping up a lot of events in May. The TWC Warzone was wrapped up with over $500 in prizes awarded to the top 3 participants.

The recruitment event closes out tomorrow. Fireman2818 will receive over $200 for his efforts in recruiting! We would LOVE to have everyone apart of TG to participate in these events!

Timeline:
May 11th, recruitment event ends.
May 30th, squad league season 1 ends.

Looking for a clan/community?

About TG

Tactical Gaming (TG) was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe and from multiple platforms (consoles, PC & mobile), to provide them Head Quarters (web site) where they can share their backgrounds, experience, and interests in teamwork and tactics, as well as providing them with an environment that allows a “friends-first” experience in the online community.

Why Join Tactical Gaming (TG)?
Our experience has shown the average life expectancy of a common clan is about 3 to 6 months. Our community has been around since 2004 with members from around the world and our structure will allow us to expand if/when the need arises.

Like-Minded Gamers
Tactical Gaming is not for everyone and the different phases of our recruiting process enable us to find like-minded gamers.

Active Gamers
Tactical Gaming consists of active gamers by having mandatory and optional practices. Bare in mind, we have a “real life first” mindset.

Different Type of Gamers
We have found there are 3 main types of gamers (intro, casual and competitive) and our structure allows us to satisfy each type by grouping them with similar gamers.

Different Platforms
With the notion that so many people share the common passion for video games, part of our mission is to bring together like-minded gamers from multiple platforms (XBOX, PlayStation, PC, and Mobile) bringing down the barriers between platforms.

Different Genres
We aim to satisfy our member’s needs for team-based gaming by having two franchises.

Our Tactical Warfare franchise is for:

• First/third-person shooters
  • Massively Multiplayer first/third-person shooters
  • Warfare based simulators and more

Our Tactical Adventuress franchise is for:

• Turn-based and other based strategy games
  • Role-playing games
  • Non-shooter Massively Multiplayer (MMO) games
  • Multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) games and more

Visit each franchise’s roster for a list of our supported games.

Awards
We value each and every member. Whether you show great practice/match attendance or show other qualities such as good conduct, dedication, leadership, teamwork, tactics, and performance on and off the field, our attendance points system and our awards (medals & badges) are there to give recognition to those who have earned it.

Web Team
Our large member base keeps us on our toes by asking for new features and coming up with exciting new ideas. This is where our Web Team comes in. We have a full staff of talented developers and digital media personnel that work daily on projects to keep our sites on the cutting edge of the gaming community.

Feel free to message me or post here for any further questions.

Head Quarters: HERE
About us: HERE
Why TG?: HERE

If you decide to join, click the link below
https://tacticalgaming.net/hq
How do I join?

are you guys still recruiting?
Yeah! We would love to have you. Here’s the link to join. Please let us know if you have any questions!

TG-Vain

Recruit
Tactical Gaming are still actively seeking new members , if you interested and want any more information feel free to drop me a message

Follow the link and get yourself registered

TG-AMP

Recruit
We are getting ready to start our internal Squad League back up!

We have a NA I, NA II, and EU I divisions full of teams looking to compete for our League's third season this July!

TG-AMP

Recruit
As the Spring Season comes to a close on Gamebattles, Tactical Gaming has hosted two teams finishing near the top 2% in their respective Team NA and Warzone ladders:

Come learn from the best of the best!

Hey guys! I have a question regarding your “practice” stated from public FAQs. Do you have a fixed schedule for it?
- And are you still recruiting? Feel free to track my performance HERE. :)

Hey guys! I have a question regarding your “practice” stated from public FAQs. Do you have a fixed schedule for it?
- And are you still recruiting? Feel free to track my performance HERE. :)
Our designated “practice” playing time is Sun/Wed 8-10pm. Obviously life comes first and if you’re unable to attend you would just let our squad staff know. We also play together other times too. We use discord and have an LFG chat, so you’ll never play alone unless you want to. There’s always someone online.

We are still recruiting and we’d love to have you! Please visithttps://tacticalgaming.net/hq/refer/60038/ to get registered.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Multi Tactical Defense Gaming is recruiting Clan Recruitment 1
P Multi Tactical Gaming is now Recruiting Clan Chat 27
S Multi SAS Gaming Clan (Tactical Clan) Clan Recruitment 0
T Xbox Live TGW (Tactical gaming warfare) recruitment UK and US Clan Recruitment 0
W 42 Commando Tactical Gaming Unit Clan Recruitment 1
I Multi "Earned in Blood" | Military/Tactical | LFM Clan Recruitment 0
nuked Tactical nuke vs tryhard!! Call of Duty Media 0
nuked the BEST AK-47 CLASS!! (Tactical Nuke) Call of Duty Media 0
nuked DOUBLE TACTICAL NUKE! Call of Duty Media 0
T Tactical Glitches To Take Advantage Of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
T DAILY Challenge.. **TWENTY TACTICAL INSERTIONS!!!** Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
T Today's Challenge.. USE TACTICAL INSERTION 3 TIMES Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
S PSN Looking for Active and Tactical Clan on PS4 Clan Recruitment 0
I Multi "This We'll Defend" | Tactical/Competitive Unit | Mature 18+ | LFM Clan Chat 2
T WIN MORE GUNFIGHTS! - BUMPER JUMPER TACTICAL -NO SCUF? NO PROBLEM - Black Ops 3 TIPS Call of Duty Media 0
JusZenTFN Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Lethal & Tactical List (Multiplayer Gameplay) Call of Duty Media 0
T PC Tactical Assault Corps. Clan Recruitment 1
T Xbox Live Tactical Attack Force (CORE+HARDCORE) Clan Recruitment 3
G Multi United Tactical Nation clan recruiting! Clan Chat 0
H4D3N BLACKOUT - A Cinematic Gameplay - DEATH BY TACTICAL! Call of Duty Media 0
F Multi Elite Tactical Unit Clan Recruitment 0
OlePaintyCanNes AA12 Team Tactical M.O.A.B, followed by rage quit Call of Duty Media 0
tyler16 Pro Perks - Extra lethel and tactical grenades General Call of Duty 4
P Multi mob* gaming community Clan Recruitment 0
J Multi UWS Gaming Community 18+ Clan Recruitment 0
N Xbox Live NM Gaming Community [XB1] [18+] Clan Recruitment 1
J New to PC gaming.... help? Call of Duty: WarZone 15
FBKaBoom Cold War Give Away on Facebook Gaming @FBKaBoom Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 0
CastingCouch RV Multi [RGL] Redemption Gaming Live- Looking For Members! Clan Recruitment 4
D Multi ICON Gaming is recruiting New Members Clan Recruitment 0
Fayan Multi [XNC] Looking For A Gaming Community? Clan Recruitment 0
John-shot60 PSN Essex Boyz gaming EBG Clan Recruitment 0
B PC Blacklist Gaming Network (18+) Recruiting (PC) Clan Recruitment 0
GSWSplashBros Multi Full Squad Gaming Clan Chat 0
VelocityxApe Multi XG gaming recruiting now!! Must read Clan Recruitment 0
JusZenTFN Multi Obscured Gaming Community [OGC] Clan Recruitment 2
B PSN Looking for a gaming community or starting my own Clan Chat 2
S Multi ShockWave Gaming (16+y/o) is Recruiting! Clan Chat 0
Eon Gaming Multi Eon Gaming is Recruiting members 16+ Clan Chat 1
A Multi Recruitment for EON Gaming Clan Recruitment 0
Zooom New Gaming Chanel with Giveaways! Call of Duty Media 0
I Multi CORE Gaming is recruiting Clan Recruitment 0
DrCyn Multi Subversive Gaming Network - Recruiting members and Clans Clan Recruitment 2
T-RPGYoItsWatson Multi The Phoenix Rising Gaming is Recruiting for EVERYONE! Clan Recruitment 3
VelocityxApe Multi Velocityx Gaming Clan Chat 0
D Multi PHNTM Gaming COD Comp Team Clan Recruitment 0
VelocityxApe Multi Velocityx Gaming Recruiting!! Clan Recruitment 5
A PSN Vz Gaming Recruitment Clan Recruitment 0
TheMobGaming Multi TMG - The Mob Gaming Clan Recruitment 0
R Xbox Live Renegade Gaming Network -Recruiting for CoD MW Clan Recruitment 0