• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: WWII, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multi Tactical Gaming Recruiting XB1, XB360, PS4, PS3, PC

Oct 22, 2012
London
PSN
TG-Gaz
Looking for a clan/community? TG was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe and from multiple platforms, to provide them Head Quarters (web site) where they can share their backgrounds, experience, and interests in teamwork and tactics. With our Warfare and Sports franchises, we have over 2000+ active members. If you wish to become a member, simply visit our site and register at TacticalGaming.net

We cover Battlefield, Call of Duty, Fifa 13, Medal of Honor, League of Legends, Minecraft and much more....

Simply sign up by clicking the link below, be sure to tell them TG-Gaz sent you and feel free to message me for any information. :)

Oct 22, 2012
Here is a list of all the Divisions in Tactical Gaming:

Call of Duty
Counter Strike
League of Legends
Minecraft
PlanetSide
Battlefield
M.A.G
Medal of Honor
Uncharted
Gears of War
Halo
Motor Sports

Hope to see one of you signed up to tghq.org soon :)

Nov 23, 2017

Tactical gaming (TG) has recently opened their doors to Call of Duty World War 2, we are currently actively recruiting like minded gamers to join us, enjoy the game to it's fullest with others.

TG is a military style structured gaming community, with a fully functioning Chain of Command system, various games in which it supports along with a vast variety of players from around the globe.

Tactical Gaming (TG) was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe and from multiple platforms (Consoles, PC & Mobile), to provide them Head Quarters (web site) where they can share their backgrounds, experience, and interests in teamwork and tactics, as well as providing them with an environment that allows a “friends-first” experience in the online community.

We have availabilities for all 3 Platforms (XB1,PS4 and PC), if you do wish to join us, among the application, you'll be promoted to select which Division & brigade, so the Division will be in this case "Call of Duty" and the Brigade is your Platform (XB1, PS4 or PC).

If you are wanting further information, here is a list of contacts that are available to assist for those platforms:

Xbox One

ianconceivable

TG Texas

PlayStation Network

Dragon672

Steam (PC)

TG Louie G

TG RoyalRenKu

Some useful links:

Tactical Gaming Headquarters (Website)

TG Regulations

History of TG

About TG

If you are interested in joining us, feel free to browse our website, hit that register button and fill out the details when prompted.

Kindly ask when it displays to enter a referral, that you place down my name 'TG Texas'

If you have any queries, concerns or want some further information, more than welcome to contact myself here.

"Give every challenge your best shot"

Jan 3, 2018
Hey there fellow gamers, heres a alittle bit about Tactical Gaming, when signing up, where it says who referred you please put xQueenHoneyBee thank you :)

website

www.tacticalgaming.net/hq/

Tactical Gaming

TG was created in Nov 04 so open-minded gamers across the globe and on multiple platforms xbox one PlayStation 4 and PC, to provide them head quarters (TG Site) where they can share their backgrounds, experiences, teamwork and tactics, aswell as providing them with an environment thats "friends first" experience in the online community.

Why TG?
- Growing commodity since Nov 04
- active like-minded players of all types
- multiple platforms xb1,ps4 and pc
- multiple divisions ie: CoD, BF, RB6 and more!
- friendly members!

Jan 3, 2018
Hey there fellow gamers, heres a alittle bit about Tactical Gaming, when signing up, where it says who referred you please putxQueenHoneyBee thank you :)

website

Tactical Gaming

TG was created in Nov 04 so open-minded gamers across the globe and on multiple platforms xbox one PlayStation 4 and PC, to provide them head quarters (TG Site) where they can share their backgrounds, experiences, teamwork and tactics, aswell as providing them with an environment thats "friends first" experience in the online community.

Why TG?
- friendly members!

On sign up where it says referred by please put xQueenHoneyBee

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 3, 2018
Hey there fellow gamers, heres a alittle bit about Tactical Gaming, when signing up, where it says who referred you please put xQueenHoneyBee thank you :)

website

Tactical Gaming

TG was created in Nov 04 so open-minded gamers across the globe and on multiple platforms xbox onePlayStation 4 and PC, to provide them head quarters (TG Site) where they can share their backgrounds, experiences, teamwork and tactics, aswell as providing them with an environment thats "friends first" experience in the online community.

Why TG?
- friendly members!

Jan 6, 2018
am an experienced COD player. I was Clan Director & General for a Clan for several years playing competitively specializing in S & D.

I have been playing casually for the last few years, however, I just had reconstructive ankle surgery & I will be out of work for atleast 5 months. I am currently playing private matches in WW2 & Infinite Warfare, however, I am hoping to find a team I can run with in pubs and some competitive games. I play on Xbox GamerTag is NJSpree. I would like to hear what you & your team is all about.

Jan 3, 2018

website

Tactical Gaming

TG was created in Nov 04 so open-minded gamers across the globe and on multiple platforms xbox onePlayStation 4 and PC, to provide them head quarters (TG Site) where they can share their backgrounds, experiences, teamwork and tactics, aswell as providing them with an environment thats "friends first" experience in the online community.

Why TG?
- friendly members!

Jan 3, 2018
Hey there fellow gamers, heres a alittle bit about Tactical Gaming, when signing up, where it says who referred you please put xQueenHoneyBee thank you

website

Tactical Gaming

Why TG?
- friendly members!

NerdZ

Recruit
Jan 9, 2018
Hey! Im interested in joining or at least trying for this clan. First let me say, Im not a random lol I am a comptetitive player, who loves serious competition. I have an excellent k/d of almost 2.00, I have played with some great highly skilled clans dating back to world at war. I have extremely good tactics and my own way of knowing how to carry the team. If you could tell me how to register to join, Id really appreciate it!

Jan 3, 2018
If you're using moblie then scroll down to bottom of the page to full site, then it will load up the propa website, up the top you it will say sign up, thenot should be easy to follow

If you're an xbox player i can go into more detail over xbl party chat

Jan 3, 2018
Hey there fellow gamers, heres a alittle bit about Tactical Gaming, when signing up, where it says who referred you please put TG Snuggles thank you

website

Tactical Gaming

Why TG?
- friendly members!

Jan 3, 2018
Hey there fellow gamers, heres a alittle bit about Tactical Gaming, when signing up, where it says who referred you please put TG QueenBee x thank you

website

Tactical Gaming

Why TG?
- friendly members!

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Jul 11, 2009
California
PSN
CarlosX360
Hey there fellow gamers, heres a alittle bit about Tactical Gaming, when signing up, where it says who referred you please put TG QueenBee x thank you

website

Tactical Gaming

Why TG?
- friendly members!
It's abundantly clear that you're not listening to my warnings. I have warned you, and you kept going. New decision: User Banned.

You keep creating new threads, and not following the rules. That's why this thread was merged with this one.

Like CODForums!

Pays for Server Costs