• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Angels of Death

Tactical Glitches To Take Advantage Of

Talking about the Piccadilly glitch gave me an idea.. Sharing tactical glitches we have found...

Here's two....

In Azhir Cave, the sniper nest in the ALLEGIANCE spawn.. To the far left of the upper nest, you can jump on the wall and get a view of the entire alley... If you fall out of the map you can jump back over the wall before the KILL timer nukes you...

Image1.jpgImage2.jpg

In Petrograd, in the ALLEGIANCE spawn, far to the back left (as you face towards COALITION spawn, there is a bicycle leaned up against the brick wall.. If you jump on the bike and jump up on the wall, you can perch there, move forward and get a good fire zone all the way down the left side of the map.. Careful.. If you fall out of the map, yer dead...

Image3.jpgImage4.jpg

Anyone have any of their's they want to share???

Angels of Death

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TG-Mitchell Multi Tactical Gaming is recruiting! Clan Recruitment 25
I Multi "Earned in Blood" | Military/Tactical | LFM Clan Recruitment 0
nuked Tactical nuke vs tryhard!! Call of Duty Media 0
nuked the BEST AK-47 CLASS!! (Tactical Nuke) Call of Duty Media 0
nuked DOUBLE TACTICAL NUKE! Call of Duty Media 0
T DAILY Challenge.. **TWENTY TACTICAL INSERTIONS!!!** Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
T Today's Challenge.. USE TACTICAL INSERTION 3 TIMES Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
S PSN Looking for Active and Tactical Clan on PS4 Clan Recruitment 0
S Multi SAS Gaming Clan (Tactical Clan) Clan Recruitment 0
T Multi Tactical Defense Gaming is recruiting Clan Recruitment 1
I Multi "This We'll Defend" | Tactical/Competitive Unit | Mature 18+ | LFM Clan Chat 2
T WIN MORE GUNFIGHTS! - BUMPER JUMPER TACTICAL -NO SCUF? NO PROBLEM - Black Ops 3 TIPS Call of Duty Media 0
T Xbox Live TGW (Tactical gaming warfare) recruitment UK and US Clan Recruitment 0
JusZenTFN Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Lethal & Tactical List (Multiplayer Gameplay) Call of Duty Media 0
T PC Tactical Assault Corps. Clan Recruitment 1
T Xbox Live Tactical Attack Force (CORE+HARDCORE) Clan Recruitment 3
G Multi United Tactical Nation clan recruiting! Clan Chat 0
H4D3N BLACKOUT - A Cinematic Gameplay - DEATH BY TACTICAL! Call of Duty Media 0
F Multi Elite Tactical Unit Clan Recruitment 0
OlePaintyCanNes AA12 Team Tactical M.O.A.B, followed by rage quit Call of Duty Media 0
P Multi Tactical Gaming is now Recruiting Clan Chat 27
tyler16 Pro Perks - Extra lethel and tactical grenades General Call of Duty 4
W 42 Commando Tactical Gaming Unit Clan Recruitment 1
J Modern Warfare Glitches Call of Duty Media 0
L Movement glitches in game after last update (W stops working etc) Call of Duty: WarZone 0
Y Bad Graphics glitches on PC (pics inside) Call of Duty: WarZone 0
J WW2 Zombie Glitches: Solo Pile Up Glitch - The Darkest Shore (After Patch) Call of Duty Media 0
J CALL OF DUTY WW2 Zombie Pile Up Glitches (Working) Call of Duty Media 0
ITzTheGhost-_- Advanced warfare glitches Call of Duty Media 0
ITzTheGhost-_- Some of the best glitches Call of Duty Media 0
S AW GLITCHES Call of Duty Media 0
ITzTheGhost-_- Advanced Warfare best glitches Call of Duty Media 0
Grim So my digital pre order glitches, and I now have to restart my install... General Call of Duty 1
O hello guys i have a youtube i do glitches Call of Duty Media 0
V All MW3 Terminal Glitches Call of Duty Media 0
K Cranked mode gives advantage to teams missing players Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
InfamousSlayer How To Rank Up Fast & Take Advantage of Double XP! Call of Duty Media 0