• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

"TAKE OFF"-TIPS N TRICKS

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
AntiCheatAgent94 Patience Pays Off Call of Duty Media 1
AntiCheatAgent94 Idle Kick Pissing Me Off! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
G OFF topic General Call of Duty 0
H CoD: CW - How can I turn off HUD completely in Realism campaign mode? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
WHUTZHIZNAME Call Of Duty Strafe Jump shots plus Off roof and 180s Call of Duty Media 0
O Anyone else having Black Ops shut off their XBOX? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 5
S Lag based off time Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
T Experiment ?? - Cross-play turn off Date Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
E Off META ! Burst rankings Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
W Sights off-center+screen shake+lack of FOV on console=HEADACHE Call of Duty Media 0
I Warzone needs to be split off Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
B Season 3 off to a rocky start Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
S Do Suppressors keep you off the minimap? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
CODForums Ray Tracing in Modern Warfare shown off Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
G PSN How play Face Off maps in TDM or FFA ? General Call of Duty 0
CODForums New Black Out Trailer shows off the Battle Royale scale Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos New Infinite Warfare trailer shows off cinematic direction General Call of Duty 0
Oophilly215oO Off The Radar Glitch, Primary Doesn't Show Up Call of Duty Media 0
B Falling off the bus General Call of Duty 0
W Help, how do you get off side of bus? General Call of Duty 3
WhoIsDo Glen Schofield shows off his Pick 13 class setup General Call of Duty 2
Carlos New menu shows off new customization, new prestige icon General Call of Duty 0
GooseAlwaysDies 44 Kills! Going Off With The R5! Twitch.TV Hightlight! Call of Duty Media 0
N COD Ghosts is a rip off General Call of Duty 2
R SQUAD OFF LINE XP General Call of Duty 1
Carlos Show off your current rank in Call of Duty games! CoDForums Announcements 1
Carlos Call of Duty Ghosts Single Player trailer shows off story General Call of Duty 1
macisaguy Off the Radar and/or Silencer? General Call of Duty 2
Carlos Respawn Entertainment announces and show off TitanFall Video Games 0
J DAnce off skit!! Call of Duty Media 0
D Take the semi automatic sniper rifles off or at least give a big amount of kick General Call of Duty 1
A Multi If you want to win and make money off of being in a clan then find out how Clan Recruitment 1
Carlos Wii U video shows off new Black Ops 2 footage General Call of Duty 0
I Xbox Live (Xbox) elite clan, Just starting off Clan Chat 0
oL0RDo New Trolling WORLD RECORD! Hilarious Hidden Masters Style 2v2 Face Off Call of Duty Media 0
oL0RDo Funny 2v2 Face Off Fail/Win Trolling Hidden Masters Style Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos Activision shows off MW3′s Content Collection 2 General Call of Duty 2
V Hey I just started off on YouTube, I'd really appreciate some views if ur bored :) Call of Duty Media 0
V starting off on youtube, could anyone take time from their day to stop by my channel Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos Introducing Modern Warfare 3 Face Off mode General Call of Duty 6
Carlos Roll Call shows off Black Ops 2 General Call of Duty 0
T COD IS A PORTAL RIP OFF Video Games 4
Carlos Robert Bowling shows off The Zipline General Call of Duty 1
Carlos Call of Duty XP shows off MW3 Multiplayer General Call of Duty 2
Carlos Treyarch takes off the veils of Escalation General Call of Duty 0
Carlos Treyarch shows off First Strike General Call of Duty 0
Carlos Treyarch shows off First Strike General Call of Duty 0
T 10 tips for new call of duty black ops cold war General Call of Duty 0
T 10 call of duty black ops cold war tips Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Tools 0
JetskjiOnTwitch 3 TIPS on How To SOLO Vs SQUADS like a PRO Call of Duty Media 0