• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PC TAW.net | 2500+ Worldwide Community, Seeks members for Ghosts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ionO

Recruit
Oct 2, 2013
[TAW] The Art of Warfare

Who we are:

The Art of Warfare (TAW) was formed in March of 2001 by members who were playing Delta Force: Land Warrior and they wanted to form something special. From these humble beginnings TAW has grown into a World Class Gaming Community. TAW currently has over 2300 gamers from around the world. These gamers have come together with a common vision of Honor, Friendship, Loyalty, and Fair Play. TAW continues to adapt itself to the ever-changing landscape of gaming; however TAW is steadfast with its Code of Ethics. This is our bedrock in a world of games and clans that come and go.

What we do:

Our Community are seeking mature players that want to play and also those that want to lead teams.

Our focus is on accountability, training, teamwork, and communication. We treat all gamers with respect and expect our members to uphold these ethics. We also never put gaming above real life with the team, so don’t worry, you’ll still have a job, family and soul even after joining.

Why should you join TAW now?

Because Call of Duty: Ghosts is a new game, it is being created in TAW's "New Game Division" called Vanguard. Vanguard is a place in TAW where new games are spun-up, teams are built, leadership is found and the bonds of organization are formed. Joining now will let you have an impact on how this new division/game will be shaped as it grows to join the other 24+ game divisions within TAW.

What are the requirements to join TAW?

- 15 years of age or older.
- Mature gamers who are interested in team-based play.
- Have a working microphone.
- Speak English
- Willing to commit to two matches per week (real life comes first, so occasional misses are OK).
- TAW accepts people from any country in any time-zone. Our 2300+ gamers hail from many regions and nations.

How do you join TAW's Total War: Rome II team?

To join TAW's team simply:
1. go to www.taw.net
2. click the big "JOIN TAW" button on the top right of the page.
3. follow the steps to create a new account.
4. select Call of Duty: Ghosts as the game you're applying for.
5. select the battalion from the drop-down that fits your time schedule the best. (NA, EU)
6. answer the questions.
7. after applying verify your email address and wait for your application to be approved.
8. after your application has been approved, you begin our on-boarding process.

*** Please add your steam ID so we can contact you easily***

*** IMPORTANT: If you do apply, check your e-mail regularly! Whatever e-mail address you register with is where we'll get in touch with you first! ***

Team Leader - Icedogg
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/
Email: Icedogg@taw.net

NA Representative - ionO
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ionorulz/
Email: ionO@taw.net

EU Representative - TBA
Steam ID:
Email:

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Jul 11, 2009
California
PSN
CarlosX360
This clan is now officially banned from CODForums.com

I've decided this clan is not community oriented and has treated me with total disrespect.

The next TAW.net thread posted here will be deleted or merged into this thread. Locked.

Obey

Recruit
Nov 4, 2017
The Art of Warfare (TAW) is looking for NA, EU and OC players!

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Obey and I am part of a great gaming community called The Art of Warfare (TAW), we are a highly organized gaming community that was first established in 2001 with now over 3,000+ members in 40+ games, you may have seen us on the forums before recruiting players for our games. COD: WWII is no exception; we recently started up a new division for the game in the community and are currently looking for active players who would be interested in joining our community.

What can the TAW community offer you?

-Active and organized player base

-International community (NA & EU)

-One of the biggest TeamSpeak channels in the world.

-A modernized website (www.taw.net) with a more updated version in the works.

-Forums and Wikis

-News and articles

-Badges you can earn in the TAW community

-A ranking system for those that enjoy ranking up

-Tournaments and other rewards

-Lots and lots of other games to play with other members, a simple channel away.

Requirements to join TAW

-Must be able to speak and understand English (not required or expected to be perfect)

-Must be willing to use TeamSpeak (https://www.teamspeak.com/en/teamspeak3)

-Have a mic for communication

-Be mature (current age to join is 16 but will change to 18 starting in 2018)

-Be active in the community

-Most importantly, have fun!

To join the TAW gaming community, all you have to do is create an account on our website at www.taw.net and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Rather you be a casual gamer, hardcore/competitive gamer, or something in between, we have something for you. We have members that are dedicated to streamers, designers and even programmers who love to do what they do best apart from gaming.

Might you be interested in joining the TAW community but have some doubts, questions, or would like to chat about it first? Feel free to comment here or contact me directly by one of the following methods:

-Email: Obey@taw.net

-Steam: Obey.TAW

-Uplay: Obey.TAW

We look forward to you to join our gaming family community!

*Post will change and be updated accordingly*

Obey

Recruit
Nov 4, 2017
Apologies for the typo, the title should read "The Art of Warfare (TAW) is looking for NA & EU players!"

Nov 7, 2017
Hello,

The Art of Warfare is currently recruiting for Call of Duty World War 2 PC players. We are a community built of about 2600 members varying over 40 games currently. Call of Duty has just been released and we are looking for new faces around our teamspeak and community.

Requirements – 16+ Years of Age

Microphone and Teamspeak 3

Mature, respectful, and a good attitude

Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197987662023/

www.taw.net

Apply in the top right corner and we will be in contact with you further.

Thanks, DrFajitas

Mar 20, 2018
Lowestoft, UK
Steam
DeltaNine
codww2poster.jpg

The Art of Warfare (TAW) is looking for NA & EU players!

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is JohnLockwood and I am part of a great gaming community called The Art of Warfare (TAW), we are a highly organized gaming community that was first established in 2001 with now over 2500+ members in 40+ games, you may have seen us on the forums before recruiting players for our games. COD: WWII is no exception; we recently started up a new division for the game in the community and are currently looking for active players who would be interested in joining our community.

What can the TAW community offer you?

-Active and organized player base
-International community (NA & EU)
-One of the biggest TeamSpeak channels in the world.
-A modernized website www.taw.net with a more updated version in the works.
-Forums and Wikis
-News and articles
-Badges and Medals you can earn in the TAW community
-A ranking system for those that enjoy ranking up
-Tournaments and other rewards
-Lots and lots of other games to play with other members, a simple channel away.

Requirements to join TAW

-Must be able to speak and understand English (not required or expected to be perfect)
-Must be willing to use TeamSpeak. https://www.teamspeak.com/en/teamspeak3
-Have a mic for communication
-Be mature (current age to join is 16)
-Be active in the community
-Most importantly, have fun!

To join the TAW gaming community, all you have to do is create an account on our website at www.taw.net and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Rather you be a casual gamer, hardcore/competitive gamer, or something in between, we have something for you. We have members that are dedicated to streaming, designers and even programmers who love to do what they do best apart from gaming.

Might you be interested in joining the TAW community but have some doubts, questions, or would like to chat about it first? Feel free to comment here or contact me directly by one of the following methods:

-Email: DeltaNine@taw.net
-Steam: DeltaNine

We look forward to you to join our gaming family community!

large.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements