1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: WWII, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN Team iLLuZioN Recruiting

Discussion in 'Clan Recruitment' started by Team ILLuZioN [iLL], Apr 25, 2017.

1. Team ILLuZioN [iLL]

•Team iLLuZioN [iLL] is Recruiting for Ps4 (Infinite Warfare)•

We are Looking for Competitive Players and Players that want to join for fun! We will do Clan scrims, MLG GB battles and Practices Daily we have a well known Ranking System, also we have a Facebook, InstaGram, Twitter and YouTube Pages! So if you are Interested in Joining "Message Me" or "Request to Join" or "Add Me" or "Comment PSN name Below"!!!

•Requirement to JOIN•

Must be the Age 19+!

Must be Active! (Evenings/Nights)

Must be Mature!

Must have Mic!

Must Obey Orders!

Must be Talkative! (Callouts)

Must have a K/D ratio 0.9+ or 0.8+!

Must be Loyal/Dedicated!

Must have a Positive Attitude!

Must be Obedient!

Must Follow the Rules!

Attached Files:

rakejeiter likes this.
  2. ozzy_er

ozzy_er Recruit

psn: Ozan_e1905
    have been playing GBs for a while, very good SnD player, also play respawn looking for a good team that know what they are doing.

3. Crimsondrago

Crimsondrago Recruit

Psn twincrimsondrago

#3 Crimsondrago, May 24, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2017
  4. bulb1988

bulb1988 Recruit

5. Ijoonah

Ijoonah Recruit

PSN ijoonah I'm a veteran call of duty player played them all for years I'd like to apply to join clan please

6. ABSUTHERLAND78

ABSUTHERLAND78 Recruit

Hello! My PSN ID is - ABSUTHERLAND78 would love to join your clan and blow stuff up. Thanks!

7. Killa84

Killa84 Recruit

Looking to join PSN Mattandsteffani

#7 Killa84, Jun 17, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2017
  8. Maurice Kruzlic

Maurice Kruzlic Recruit

9. rakejeiter

rakejeiter Recruit

Will you take three guys who are both the age of 18 entering college? Add me on PSN:rakejeiter

Brady Poteet likes this.
  10. Brady Poteet

Brady Poteet Recruit

I would like to join, I was a part of xgn on xbox division a few years back with a K/D of 2.6. I was in their top tier elite sniper mlg division. It has been a few years since I have played and I am a little rusty with a K/D of .5 slowly climbing but I am quite interested. I was squad leader before I resigned due to a move back to Texas that hindered me from playing

11. Brady Poteet

Brady Poteet Recruit

I would like to join, I was a part of xgn on xbox division a few years back with a K/D of 2.6. I was in their top tier elite sniper mlg division. It has been a few years since I have played and I am a little rusty with a K/D of .5 slowly climbing but I am quite interested. I was squad leader before I resigned due to a move back to Texas that hindered me from playing

12. Waliex

Waliex Recruit

Im looking For a clan to grow in i haven't played on PS4 berfore and i have Call of duty ghost and Bo3 right know will buy the rest of cod for ps4 check my profile on here for more info and add me
    PSN: Waliex94

13. Kronixs_93

Kronixs_93 Recruit

all over that played a couple years GB so im looking for a older team to join to play GB when the new cod comes out also I have a youtube channel so I will be able to upload videos and help this clan get more recognised my PSN is Kronixs_93 hope to hear back of you :)

14. enmanuel hernandez

Hey I know its a bit late but if your still looking for players I'm in ive been playing comp since AW, I just was never able to find a stable team to play with. please let me know.

15. Cosmic_Vicious

Cosmic_Vicious Recruit

Would love to be able to join a competitive team, I have been playing comp for a really long time. I'm a slayer and I'm best at respawn.
    ID: Cosmic_Vicious

16. Darkside

Darkside Recruit

PSN: i_Darkslde
    I've been playing on xbox for years now and I just recently switched to PS4 so I could play competitive. I would love to join a team.

17. Dizzle

Dizzle Recruit

Maori_Spartan_17

18. Grant Hunt

Grant Hunt Recruit

Interested. Don't play IW. I have BO3 but I'm very very rusty. Mainly play MWR. Took nearly 2 years off from CoD because I can't stand the boost jumping. Picked up IW because of MWR. Started playing again and had a .7 K/D. Since then I have raised my K/D took a 1.36 with a 317-319 SPM. Add me, Cityzen_21.

19. TGx_Deadshot

TGx_Deadshot Recruit

I would be willing to put in as much time as needed if your clan takes noobs.. im not a noob in the fps department but for IW i am i will need to learn maps and callouts but i am really gonna grind on WW2 hard.. just dont like the jetpack game. I have a 0.7 kd but mostly because i dont know the maps in a couple weeks ill be well over a postive kd.