• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Angels of Death

Temporary Ban or Maintenance Issue?

HiJrdn

Recruit
HELP

I'm new to PC. I've play FPS on console for years, but recently switched (partially) to PC because I've been wanting to try out Arma/Tarkov eventually when I have the general skill & equipment. I've been on Modern Warfare since January on PC. Leveled 140ish for the second time since release. I've been grinding with snipers. Played with some console friends last night (my bois back home, no one cheats or hacks that I play with, that I know of). Servers are having maintenance issues. Whatever.

I log on today to play a few games before dinner. I'm having connection issues. Then this image shows up. It holds for a few seconds, and then goes to "connection issue" with the general notice about maintenance. I've never been banned before on any game, and I haven't done anything. My friends are kind of furious because they all curse and make really edgy jokes. We don't mind being a little toxic in game chat -but I'm the guy who almost never says anything at all. Maybe a your mom joke.

Has anybody else seen this while logging in? Or am I going to have to play on console for a few days?

Also, this "no contest", "auto review" things really sucks if this is real.
C​a​l​l​ ​o​f​ ​D​u​t​y​®​_​ ​M​o​d​e​r​n​ ​W​a​r​f​a​r​e​®​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​...png

Angels of Death

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Yeah, it's a ban. It's not what you said. (Or what your friends said.) It's probably what you did.

They dont just ban people based on reports so I doubt that your friends beeing toxic could get you banned. If they get enough reports on the same player they will monitor the profile and then if it turns out to be legit reports then a ban Will be issued

Like CODForums!

Advertisements

Angels of Death