• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multi Terran Empire | Looking for recruiter and squad leaders [ps4/5] [pc] [X1]

RkanRaz

Recruit
Terran empire is looking for officers for pc, xbox one, and ps4. We have spots open for cod. Check us out and see what you think.

Terranempire.net

RkanRaz

Recruit
Hello everyone I am RaZoR bLaDe a staff member and leader @terranempire.net We are currently looking for a few more staff members and squad/ship leaders to kick off recruiting on xbox one, pc, and ps4. We have a strong website up and running and 8 staff members . We would like 10 to have a solid back bone. We have an application and support system to assist our members. We use discord app to stay in contact while in school or at work. We ask you be 16 years old and have a mic. Join up on our site and fill out the easy application. All members are accepted in our clan. We are not just wanting to build a clan but a community full of diverse people. We have game reviews, contests, clan wars. Come join an adult clan who still knows how to have fun and frag the noobs at the same time..

TerranEmpire.net
Fleet Admiral RaZoR bLaDe​

RkanRaz

Recruit
Hey we have a bo3 squad on x1 and a few members who play Iw on ps4 we want to greatly expand and conquer . If interesting in a real no bs clan who plays and laughs together hit us up terranempire.net​

RkanRaz

Recruit
Looking for able minded gamers to build a clan. I am reviving my old clan called terran empire. I have a few members already mainly on pc and x1. I would like some help with admin roles since i work a lot and also some members to lead us in games. Xbox gamer tag TE RkanRaz​

Sir-Dome

Recruit
Hi Everyone I am one of the founders of Terran Empire we are recruiting we are based on star trek but we are trying new things we are starting out as playing COD and going to impliment more divisions we have a functional website and a Discord

RkanRaz

Recruit
Looking to branch into COD . We are looking for players and leadership. We are a small but growing clan. Jump in discord and chat about it if you have any questions.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
TheApolloWolf Multi The Empire of Apollo Clan Recruitment 0
TheApolloWolf Xbox Live The Empire of Apollo Clan Chat 0
D Multi The Forgotten Empire Clan Chat 0
D Multi The Forgotten Empire Clan Recruitment 0
Grand Master Frodo Multi Kaldaran Empire Gaming Community [INT][Discord][18+][Noob and Verteran Friendly][PC][Xbox][PS4] Clan Recruitment 11
Grand Master Frodo Multi Kaldaran Empire Gaming Community [INT][DISCORD][18+][NOOB AND VETERAN FRIENDLY][PC][XBOX][PS] Clan Recruitment 0
S Xbox Live Last Empire now recruiting Clan Recruitment 1
E Multi eve empire is looking for members Clan Chat 0
E Multi Eve Empire is looking for trickshoters and feeders Clan Recruitment 0
Carlos Descent's Empire revealed General Call of Duty 0
BillistiiC Multi The TEAR Empire is looking for players! Clan Recruitment 0
P PSN New Roman Empire is looking for casual gamers! Clan Recruitment 1
Circa Xbox Live Dark Empire of the Sith - Recruiting! Clan Recruitment 0
G Multi GRM is looking to recruit you Clan Recruitment 0
G Multi GRM is looking to recruit you!!!! Clan Chat 0
O Multi Looking for clan Clan Recruitment 0
DSO-SkyWatcher Multi Looking For Clan Clan Recruitment 0
xLOTUSx Multi KoG - Looking to Recruit 16+ Clan Recruitment 3
J PC Looking for a competitive team for mw2 PC Clan Recruitment 1
KSI Gilly Xbox Live KSI is looking for members to join our ranks! Age 15+ , mic and Discord required. Clan Recruitment 0
E Multi Looking for buds to play vanguard with Clan Chat 1
M Multi The Reapers Crew is looking for new members! Clan Recruitment 0
FLC_Hughesy Multi Looking for members to join Vanguard clan Clan Chat 0
Noxidee PC Looking for 18+ players to join our discord server, over 140 members currently. Clan Recruitment 0
Lord wolf5455 Xbox Live Looking for an active 18_ group to join for Vanguard and Warzone lobbies Clan Recruitment 2
La.Muneca187 Multi Looking for friends Clan Chat 2
L Multi 1.28 K/D looking for a few SOLID teammates! Clan Chat 1
J Multi Legit Squad (LGTsq). COD: Vanguard. New Clan Recruiting. Casual, Strategic, Laid Back clean looking for members. Clan Recruitment 0
W Multi Looking for a group Clan Recruitment 3
W Multi LOOKING FOR A SQUAD Clan Chat 2
F1rstHitKing Looking to connect with small streamers! Drop links and follow me! Call of Duty Media 0
IcEeStorm Multi CODM Clan - ɅCЄ - is always looking to recruit new and active members. Clan Recruitment 0
N PSN Looking for a UK based clan Clan Recruitment 5
Noxidee PC 18+ Call of Duty & FPS games discord looking for active players Clan Recruitment 0
X Xbox Live Xbox Player looking for warzone clan Clan Recruitment 0
D Multi Looking for a clan Clan Chat 5
B PSN Looking for a competitive team Clan Recruitment 3
U PC [NA][EU][18+][PC][Clan][MW][WZ][Vanguard] Unknown Soldiers are looking for new members to join our Call of Duty unit! Clan Recruitment 1
A Multi Looking for a clan/community to join? Clan Recruitment 6
M Multi Looking for an eu based esports team Clan Recruitment 0
L Xbox Live Looking for others to team up with on Vanguard Multiplayer Clan Recruitment 5
2 Multi Looking for a team Clan Recruitment 1
T Xbox Live Looking for active people Clan Recruitment 0
J Multi Looking for people to join my vanguard clan Clan Chat 0
L PSN [PS] Looking for Vanguard clan Clan Recruitment 2
U Multi looking for people to play COLD WAR with Clan Recruitment 2
G Multi Looking for experienced warzone players adults only Clan Chat 0
T PC Looking for active PC Clan! Clan Recruitment 0
W Multi Looking for a clan Clan Recruitment 1
W Multi Looking for clan Clan Chat 3