• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multi [THC] TriggerHappyClan Looking for new Members!!

THCFives

Recruit
Screen Shot 2020-10-15 at 11.15.14 AM.pngWELCOME TO THE TRIGGER HAPPY CLAN (THC)

We are all family in this clan. We treat each other with respect, help each other in troubling times, work with each other to solve common problems and reach our goals. We are Dedicated. No matter what happened in the past with other communities, members have stood by the clan and its leaders since day one.

The leaders of this clan work hard to instill in its members that taking pride in who you are, and standing by what you believe in, are amazing qualities to have. The Leaders of THC are constantly working to improve the clan to provide an exceptional gaming experience for its members.

Through our Clans ranking system, each rank holds its own Responsibilities and duties to be done. This teaches members the value of responsibility. Responsibility for not only yourself as a member, but for others because a decision that you make can affect many other people.

At the end of the day our members really know how to have fun. whether it's through weekly tournaments or in a pub lobby, if you've had a crappy day, we know how to pick each other up when we are down. There are a lot of opportunities within THC. Through our website, GFX, Discord, and even a competitive COD team that practices day in and day out.

In all aspects of the clan, THC takes pride in our leadership. Besides building up great, hardworking, and nice people through the ranks to build and split divisions, some of the aspects of what you learn in THC and implement in your real life. There are many members who praise THC for helping them in real life situations because of being a leader in THC trains them to think and react better to situations.

THC is constantly have tournaments and everything in between to continue to keep the active and moving. THC is a very active clan, we succeed on bringing members new and old together to have a great gaming experience.

HOW TO JOIN AND WHAT YOU NEED:
+18
Must have a Mic
NO Double clanning
Has Discord

To Join Go To:
Trigger Happy Clan Registration

Hey, I wanna start joining a clan. I’m not sure how that’s works but if you can’t text my number. 479-222-3069. Id love to be in a clan. I feel I’m good enough

Eyo,

Title says all. We are open for recruitment and we are looking for people who just want to join a fun, laid back casual, multi-platform community based clan! The clan was founded on September 27th, 2020. We are also a multi-game community as well. The community was originally founded as a Call of Duty Clan, that is our main game but we also play other games!

What does this clan have to offer?

-Forums
-Discord Server
-People to play with
-Game Nights! Hosted by different people.
-Multi-Platform

Please go and register on our website at: https://www.triggerhappyclan.com/

Once you have completed that, join our discord server! Tell them that Dr.Murdershy sent you!

Happy Gaming!

Any questions? DM Me on here or add my discord!

Discord ID: † ~RainCloud~ †#0097

-Dr.Murdershy

[SGM] of TriggerHappy

Update: Website was actually disabled for now!

Just add me on discord and we can go from there or DM me here!

-Dr.Murdershy

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Xbox Live [xboxone] [USA ]Testing THC + is recruiting Clan Recruitment 2
D Multi Looking for a clan (veterans are a plus) Clan Recruitment 4
J Xbox Live Looking for casual over 18 people to play with Clan Recruitment 1
M PC Looking to make some friends to play with. Clan Chat 1
M Multi Looking for mature people to play with Clan Recruitment 3
D Multi NMLB] is Looking to start up a 18+ multi gaming clan! Clan Recruitment 0
W Multi Looking for Players Clan Recruitment 0
S Xbox Live Looking for clan willing to help and teach. Clan Recruitment 9
P PSN Looking for a cod mw clan Clan Recruitment 1
RicoBanderez Xbox Live Looking for a Survival Buddy Clan Chat 0
I PSN Girl looking for people to play with! Clan Recruitment 3
H Xbox Live Looking for others looking to do subway easteregg Clan Chat 1
N PSN Looking for Competitive sniping clan Clan Recruitment 0
C Looking for CoD Players who are Essential Workers or have Pandemic stories for documentary filming in LA General Call of Duty 2
R Multi Looking for a clan!! Clan Recruitment 3
PGC xSnipEz Multi Looking for new clan members for PGC Clan Recruitment 1
S Multi Cyber COD/R6 Clan. Looking for members ranging from clan leader to team member Clan Recruitment 2
W PSN Looking for active players!!! Clan Chat 0
P Multi LOOKING FOR ACTIVE PLAYERS. COD BR! Clan Chat 0
DizzyDemon Looking for advice on best loadouts for Snipers Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
ireytarted Multi Looking for players Clan Chat 0
I PSN Looking for players. Asap. Clan Chat 0
D2_StorM52 Multi COD Cold War D2 Esports Looking For Players For New Gen Consoles Clan Chat 0
B Xbox Live Looking to start NEW squad/clan for Cold War Clan Recruitment 0
G Multi Looking for chill clan Clan Chat 3
DAZZLER PC 33/UK/PC looking for Aggressive play style cod partner from the UK Clan Chat 1
Megatr@n PSN Looking for a Regiment UK or Swedish based. I want to have a solid Clan Recruitment 0
A Multi PC/Xbox/PS4 - TraceGaming - Looking For Players Clan Recruitment 0
B PSN Looking for a clan where I can improve my BR game Clan Recruitment 3
G-Stars77 Multi Looking for a clan please Clan Recruitment 2
P PSN Looking for UK based clan Clan Recruitment 6
I Multi Looking for some clans to join. Clan Recruitment 1
D PSN Casual Player looking for group. Clan Recruitment 0
B PSN Looking for a casual clan... Clan Recruitment 2
C PSN Looking for a Clan Clan Recruitment 3
J Multi Looking for a competitive MW clan. Clan Recruitment 3
CastingCouch RV Multi [RGL] Redemption Gaming Live- Looking For Members! Clan Recruitment 6
S PSN Looking for Casual Clan or Regiment Clan Recruitment 2
S Xbox Live Looking for a clan to run with Clan Recruitment 2
The1Commish Multi 3 Day Respawn Looking for Members Clan Recruitment 1
Z PSN Looking for clan Clan Recruitment 1
W PC Looking for people to play with and/or clan to join Clan Recruitment 6
Vryks Multi [EU][NA] - [PC][PS4][XB1] - [WZ][MW] - Looking for people to play CoD with? So are we! Join The Hideaways! Clan Recruitment 4
M PSN looking for people to play with/ clan to join Clan Recruitment 2
D Mobile Looking for COD Mobile clan for Tourney Clan Chat 0
V Multi Looking for active players Clan Recruitment 1
Fayan Multi [XNC] Looking For A Gaming Community? Clan Recruitment 0
Manray17 Xbox Live Looking for a Dou’s partner to compete in tourney Clan Chat 1
C PC Looking for a Very Serious Clan or Team Clan Chat 3
J Multi Looking For Serious Clan Clan Chat 1