• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

The end of the road for COD7.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
When I purchased CODForums, I also acquired two generic Call of Duty blogs. One was a general purpose Call of Duty blog called CODNet. And the other one was called COD7.net, which was a Call of Duty: Black Ops blog. Currently we're heading into the Call of Duty: Ghosts reveal on May 21st. I've decided that this would be a perfect time to merge both sites and redirect COD7.net into CODNet.

While I did this, I re-organized CODNet so that everything is set up. At the same time, I made new a section for CODGhosts. CODForums is ready for the Xbox Reveal, where they will show off Call of Duty Ghosts.

Over the last 3 years that I've maintained this Call of Duty 7 blog... I've gathered:

8,338 total visitors
7,927 unique visitors
10,589 pageviews

Which is quite significant since by the time I bought this network of websites, we were already heading into MW3 reveal. It didn't matter what I did, the traffic maintained it's own niche.

COD7.net has become the second inductee into the CarlosX360 Hall of Fame.

About CarlosX360 Co. Ltd:
CarlosX360 is a global gaming network of brands and products delivering content to gamers worldwide. It is an incorporated company based in Northern California that intends to be an global entertainment corporation. CarlosX360 delivers content to Xbox 360, Wii, and PS3 gamers worldwide at www.carlos360.com To learn more about CarlosX360 visit its corporate home at www.carlosx360.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
[SuFeR] Pappy Multi LFM Warzone Battle Pass end season 4 XP grind Clan Chat 0
D At match end... Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
J Call of Duty 1 -- cannot see end video, audio only - any fix General Call of Duty 3
S How do you know what station you'll end up at after completing the metro Easter egg? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
S Game not working and lagging on high end pc, how to fix? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
S Spawning near the end of match has to stop!! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Wiseowl Spawning near the end of match has to stop! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
F Warzone crashing on end credits Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
C Multi LEL’ // Low end Loyalty Clan Recruitment 0
The_Quota PSN [EST] Come help grind out the end of WWII... Clan Recruitment 6
eGsistance Advanced Warfare Ascendance DLC’s Launch On PSN and PC Marked For End April General Call of Duty 0
TODD 1 Friends to the End General Call of Duty 3
L Did you end the part II General Call of Duty 3
J New MONTAGE BLACK OPS 2 END MONTAGE CHECK IT OUT Call of Duty Media 0
J How much did you end up paying in the end? General Call of Duty 8
zMrLegacyz ROAD TO DM-ULTRA Episode 5: GOLD FFAR(Assault Rifles)(BLACK OPS COLD WAR) I HATED THIS WEAPON! Call of Duty Media 1
zMrLegacyz ROAD TO DM-ULTRA Episode 4: GOLD QBZ-83 (Assault Rifles)(BLACK OPS COLD WAR) This gun is AMAZING!!! Call of Duty Media 0
zMrLegacyz ROAD TO DM-ULTRA Episode 3: GOLD KRIG-6 (Assault Rifles)(BLACK OPS COLD WAR) Call of Duty Media 1
zMrLegacyz ROAD TO DM-ULTRA Episode 1: GOLD AK47 (Assault Rifles)(BLACK OPS COLD WAR) Call of Duty Media 1
zMrLegacyz ROAD TO DM-ULTRA Episode 1: GOLD XM4 (Assault Rifles) I hit FIRST PRESTIGE!!! (BLACK OPS COLD WAR) Call of Duty Media 0
L Beautiful Heaven Road Call of Duty Media 0
VelocityxApe 102 kill gameplay (Road to Damascus) Call of Duty Media 0
VelocityxApe Road to Damascus (P-90 Gameplay 5piece in the mix) must watch Call of Duty Media 0
pumpknot Road to 100 wins, (80/100) Call of Duty Media 0
pumpknot ROAD TO 100 WINS! (79/100) Call of Duty Media 0
pumpknot Road to 200 Followers! Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos "Road to Launch" documentary talks CODWWII development General Call of Duty 1
GhostlyAce ROAD TO MASTER IS NOT EASY IN BO3! Call of Duty Media 0
M Modern Warfare 2 - Road To A Nuke #3 - (Getting So Close!) Call of Duty Media 0
Mwoakilloa Mad Max: Fury Road The Lounge 1
Flamestationtv Road To 100 Begins Now!! [LIVE] Call of Duty Media 0
P Road To FFA Knife Win Call of Duty Media 0
M "Road to MLG" Ep. 2 Call of Duty Media 0
M "Road to MLG" episode 1 Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos The road to Call of Duty XP tournament General Call of Duty 0
I Indigo | Road to Recovery Ep. 1 (Quickscoping. Well) Call of Duty Media 1
Z Zane PS3 COD4-COD7 Clan Recruitment 1
J Treyarch hiring level builder indicating historical setting for CoD7 General Call of Duty 1
J Your Ideas: Your wishlist for the things you hope to see in CoD7 General Call of Duty 25