• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

THE FASTEST KILLING SMG IN WARZONE! S03 BUILD AND GAMEPLAY!

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
pumpknot My fastest chopper gunner in cyber attack ever! Call of Duty Media 1
J Worlds FASTEST NUKE on Black Ops 3 Call of Duty Media 0
Z FASTEST AND EASIEST WAY TO PRESTIGE IN BLACK OPS 3 Call of Duty Media 0
Y Watch Black Ops 3 - Fastest & Easiest Game Mode To Farm Crypto keys! BO3 Gun Game Boosting! Call of Duty Media 1
C COD: Ghosts - Fastest Way To Rank Up Call of Duty Media 0
DarkTamerx PSN .:: Clan EpiX::. Call of Duty Clan Fastest Growing Clan on COD Clan Recruitment 0
T Fastest Gun Game in History? :O Call of Duty Media 0
L Challenge Fastest TDM Game Call of Duty Media 0
B I think i may have one of the fastest rounds of DEMO Call of Duty Media 2
A Fastest MW3 FFA on youtube | 2:37 | 30-1 Call of Duty Media 1
J Shots Not Killing - Why ? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 4
2 Clutched a 1 v 22 situation the other day without killing anyone after gulag. Go watch my video :) Call of Duty Media 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Good Killing Music Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 5
KH98 Come And Check Me Out Killing Kill Confirmed On Black Ops 4 Call of Duty Media 0
L Why does it count as me killing my teammates in hardcore if I am holding a grenade. General Call of Duty 1
C Spawn killing with some fella's :D Call of Duty Media 0
TexasWicked1 PSN [ASoK] Another Style of Killing is Recruiting Clan Recruitment 5
dinomarino1 What has been killing the COD series over the past few years? General Call of Duty 19
K Call Of Duty Black Ops 2: Nuketown Spawn killing (34-13) Cargo Call of Duty Media 0
D Tranzit- Killing the Bus Driver Call of Duty Media 1
B the mp5/smg. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 8
G Warzone: I have the FLOOD smg and BOOMSLANG sniper rifle Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
G Optics on AR's/SMG's For Warzone or Iron Sights? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
Giggity 89 MWR : shotgun vs SMG? General Call of Duty 2
SMGAMING Multi SMG Clan Is Now Recruiting over all Platform & Worldwide! Clan Recruitment 26
R So I made a SAC3 akimbo SMG Stealth Class (30-4) Call of Duty Media 0
M Assault? Smg? Or sniper? Which one you prefer. General Call of Duty 3
F My Opinion About SMG (Vert Good Gameplay) Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos How to get Peacekeeper SMG and how it works General Call of Duty 0
Kid Snatchhy My SMG Analysis Call of Duty Media 0
Devinnspell MP7 Worst SMG in BO2? Call of Duty Media 0