• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

The general idea of the game

Blooper

Recruit
I will always love call of duty until they pull some shit out of a hat and put it in the game, idk why they thought that it was a good idea to put back sbm into the game but they did. Another problem is that I’ve been trying for 5 hours to get the sledgehammer so I can get dark aether for it but it is impossible because people are sweating their asses off with their 7th sense to tell them to look around them. I loved this game at first but when they added the Mac-10 the game hasn’t been the same. Treyarch, fix your game, nerf weapons, and stop treating multiplayer like it’s the middle child. Thank you all for coming to my Ted talk.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Carlos Call of Duty in general needs larger maps General Call of Duty 1
C COD in general General Call of Duty 0
Thatguy1232123 CoD Engines General General Call of Duty 10
B Bad idea to disable thermal optic at warzone Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 11
C Possible idea? General Call of Duty 0
P I don't get the idea of Blueprints? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 31
N Multi Had the Idea and took the shot Clan Chat 0
Y Its posible dont put together pc gamers and cosoles gamers..i am wondering who had that fatastic idea.. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 6
S Riot Shield Nerf idea Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Jasonn Idea for Another Game General Call of Duty 1
C Idea: Quickchat General Call of Duty 1
T Evil Dead video game idea-Could this happen? Video Games 1
SpeedyBullet Fresh Idea for Black ops 3 Call of Duty Media 0
S My Video Game Idea Video Games 3
A Crazy idea for a future upcoming COD video game General Call of Duty 2
C Idea for map General Call of Duty 3
J New Game Mode Idea General Call of Duty 0
Admshumaker [Suggestion for next COD] 2 Rounds for One in the Chamber, and a New Game Mode Idea For Zombies General Call of Duty 1
Admshumaker [Suggestions for the next COD] New Multiplayer Maps, New idea for Maps General Call of Duty 5
MrRedPuff Game Mode Idea General Call of Duty 3
X GOOD SERIES IDEA FOR MW3? Call of Duty Media 1
R COD IDEA EVERYONE LIKES ALOT! Call of Duty Media 0
R UNA NUEVA IDEA Call of Duty Media 0
Yusuf786 Who likes The Idea Of It Being Set In The Future (BO2) General Call of Duty 2
K Multi WARZONE Cash Game Clan Chat 0
B Multi Best places to find LFG groups to boost your game ? Clan Chat 8
Yankee_LT In-Game Chat Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
O COD Warzone pre-game lobby count down, if you back out, does it count as a loss? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 7
P Mouse dont love left or right in game Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
P FPS lower because I bought the game Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
AlwaysBeGaming Multi Looking For Hardcore Game Mode Players And A Clan To Join Clan Chat 3
I Kicked from game while playing in party (PC) Error: BLZBNTBGS000003F8 Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
B i refuse to play your broken game until you remove Fire breathing shot gun Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
N Constantly crashing in-game (zombies more than multiplayer) Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
C Aim assist makes this game unplayable for PC players Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 26
M This game has no gore or bullet wounds on enemies. Ruins the campaign. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
AlwaysBeGaming PSN Looking For Hardcore Game Mode Players And Clan Clan Chat 3
Nimrod The more I play this the more I regret spending my money on this game.. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 28
JetskjiOnTwitch Why The BLUE DOT is THE BEST OPTIC in the GAME! Call of Duty Media 0
Manray17 CHEATERS!!!! STIM GLITCHERS WIN BY STAYING IN THE GAS WHOLE GAME Call of Duty Media 0
G This Game Is So Broken Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 5
D What a S**T day or is the game just crap Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
S Game not working and lagging on high end pc, how to fix? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
B PSN Looking for a clan where I can improve my BR game Clan Recruitment 3
D Plunder with no vehicles????? Game mode ruined. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 4
D This game is a complete mess after the update. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
D Every game so sweaty Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
Wiseowl How long are people gonna keep playing this game for? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 15
KeyboardDemon A quick question about in game comms Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 7
overflowcod 20 kill s&d game Call of Duty Media 1