• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Black Ops 6, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

The general idea of the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blooper

Recruit
I will always love call of duty until they pull some shit out of a hat and put it in the game, idk why they thought that it was a good idea to put back sbm into the game but they did. Another problem is that I’ve been trying for 5 hours to get the sledgehammer so I can get dark aether for it but it is impossible because people are sweating their asses off with their 7th sense to tell them to look around them. I loved this game at first but when they added the Mac-10 the game hasn’t been the same. Treyarch, fix your game, nerf weapons, and stop treating multiplayer like it’s the middle child. Thank you all for coming to my Ted talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements