1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: WWII, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Xbox Live The New Image Sniping clan (Tni) Is Recruiting!

Discussion in 'Clan Recruitment' started by adamjessen, Sep 4, 2017.

1. adamjessen

adamjessen Recruit

The new image sniping clan is recruiting members!
    We are newly formed and we are of a very good start, we are settled in with 3 members in total.
    If you have the potential and positive energy to join us, you are more than welcome to fill out this form in order for us to know a little bit about you before recruiting you.

Hi my name is:

Age?

What inspires you to snipe?

Are you loyal and open minded?

Biggest feed or best trickshot hit? no off the wall shit.

Why you want to join The New Image

After you have filled out this form we will contact you and make you a 1v1 macth against one of our members in Tni, and you will also have to show us a clip or trickshot you have hit:)

Please write your discord name her:
    We you Discord as our main communication source.
    We are a very passionate team, so if you are too there should not be any problems:)

You can email the answers to the questions here: adam_jessen@hotmail.com

If you are a Graphics or video editor let me know in the email too!

2. Syncx

Syncx Recruit

hey I'm sync from tni (the new image) clan
    We are currently recruiting and we are exited with the new upcoming ww2 and clan wars, give me a message if u would like to join
    Xb - jedibroda
    Email- syncxgaming@hotmail.com

3. adamjessen

adamjessen Recruit

Hi, we are a call of duty clan, we believe that TNI CLAN has the opportunity to in the near future compete with fellow competitors TNI CLAN is a sniping clan that is on xbox 360/xbox one. Please answer the questions below and email me at adam_jessen@hotmail.com to discuss further actions Hope to hear from you.

What is your name?

How old are you?

Where do you live? (Time zone)

Are you able to voice chat at least once a week?

We communicate over Discord, what is your Discord name?

Why have you chosen to apply for Tni clan?

Are you trick-shooter, Feeder or an editor?

If any of above, please include a clip, or trick shot you have hit or an Edit you have made.

Would you be able to be active at least once a day on Discord?

If not, how often are you able to be active?

Are you good at communicating with your teammates?

Are you passionate about Tni clan striving to become the best?

Are you a dedicated person that can handle responsibility?

What is your greatest ability in a team work and why?

My name is Tni Alchemi and i am a editor for the clan, and this is what i for example have made:)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96FEjJgWuko&feature=youtu.be

4. adamjessen

adamjessen Recruit

I am Tni Alchemi from The New Image Sniping, we are a newly reformed clan and we are always up for a challenge!

We are looking for another clan that would like to do a clan war against us! Where both clans makes a montage with their own players, and see which ones is the best!

This is our Youtube channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6XT87KRxr6pViKGQs0ZR9g/videos

Email me: Adam_jessen@hotmail.com

We are Tni clan. we make montages, clan wars and we have a competitive team.
    Check out our newest video: Introducing Tni Alchemi

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ak5rU1L1yQc

Make sure to subscribe if you like it:)

5. adamjessen

adamjessen Recruit

I am Tni Alchemi from The New Image Sniping, we are a newly reformed clan and we are always up for a challenge!

We are looking for another clan that would like to do a clan war against us! Where both clans makes a montage with their own players, and see which ones is the best!

This is our Youtube channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6XT87KRxr6pViKGQs0ZR9g/videos

Email me: Adam_jessen@hotmail.com

We are Tni clan. we make montages, clan wars and we have a competitive team.
    Check out our newest video: Introducing Tni Alchemi

6. Carlos

Carlos Owner
    Staff Member Private

This goes to show that you're not interested in listening to me, so I'll give you a warning at #2. Next time you re-post, post in the wrong place, or flat out don't understand the rules... You're done.

I'm actually being generous, I'm actually being nice. You want to take advantage of it? Push me, and see what happens.

7. adamjessen

adamjessen Recruit

Hello and welcome to the new image sniping! We are a newly formed clan with now 6 members. We are in the making of making a competitive team so if you think you want to be on that team, hit me up on my email and we can discuss further. We have a youtube channel, we need editors to edit montages. If you want to join this clan as an editor hit me up on my email and we will take things from there:)

The goal for this clan is to grow in both our youtube and on the competitive scene. We want to get our clan name out there, and we are going too, that is why we only take passioned and dedicated members in. We need members that want this as much as we want it.

Be sure to contact me for more information:)