• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Tactical Gaming

The only thing more awesome than losing in the late game to a hacker is...

I LOVE NOT BEING ABLE TO SEE A HACKERS/PLAYERS NAME AFTER THEY WALL HACK/KILL YOU! The only way we can report hackers, is to 1) Not be eligible for a Gulag, 2) Not have any teammates alive, 3) ensure the hacker/player killing you is not killed right after (before spectate is engaged), 4) Remember their name until end of game 5) Wait til the round is over so you can go into social and recent players 6) Locate their name out of 150 players 7) Right click and report, which feels like it is a placebo effect similar to pushing the button at a crosswalk.

This is such a stupid problem and will cost Warzone many, many players. I am glad they tried placing the hackers in hacker servers, but I guess they got out. How about a ban FFS?

Tactical Gaming

CrackPOT

Recruit
In Capture Flag which has only 2-5 min rounds. I have see people get 50 to 70 kills in a game. There is no way in hell somebody going to convince these assholes are not using HAX!

I LOVE NOT BEING ABLE TO SEE A HACKERS/PLAYERS NAME AFTER THEY WALL HACK/KILL YOU! The only way we can report hackers, is to 1) Not be eligible for a Gulag, 2) Not have any teammates alive, 3) ensure the hacker/player killing you is not killed right after (before spectate is engaged), 4) Remember their name until end of game 5) Wait til the round is over so you can go into social and recent players 6) Locate their name out of 150 players 7) Right click and report, which feels like it is a placebo effect similar to pushing the button at a crosswalk.

This is such a stupid problem and will cost Warzone many, many players. I am glad they tried placing the hackers in hacker servers, but I guess they got out. How about a ban FFS?
Screw putting haclers in hacker server that's bullshit. They you be denied access to the game period! In the old days we used to use 5 different checksums. If the checksum did not match the checksums on the server it would not allow the user to play the game. Also.... If one byte was altered in the game the game would not start!

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Screw putting haclers in hacker server that's bullshit. They you be denied access to the game period! In the old days we used to use 5 different checksums. If the checksum did not match the checksums on the server it would not allow the user to play the game. Also.... If one byte was altered in the game the game would not start!
I think you're not understanding or fully appreciating the innovation here. Putting cheaters with like-minded cheaters would annoy them. :)

dynamotech

Recruit
My big thing is the use of aim assist. I am a console player and i find some pc players use it because in wrzone team death match they will be on top a hill really far from others playes and when i watch clip they just snap aim and hit all time.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K The worst thing about Modern Warfare. Join in Progress. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 13
Empire What's the last thing you ate? The Lounge 1
C One thing that has always been missing in CoD and I think would be cool if it was inc General Call of Duty 2
C The thing that needs to happen for the release. General Call of Duty 1
M The last thing you purchased... The Lounge 11
Soulwatcher PC I dont get the whole crouch thing! General Call of Duty 0
D The thing about Black Ops 3 ---TILT--- Call of Duty Media 0
B One thing I noticed.... General Call of Duty 1
SpeedyBullet Just doing everyday thing, beating Ali-A.... Call of Duty Media 0
Peaceful Panda Black Ops 3 - Why DLC Is A Good Thing (Eclipse DLC) Call of Duty Media 0
Atlas of Karma Double XP is the worst thing for older Call of Duty's General Call of Duty 2
dejongkimberlee Favorite and Least Favorite Thing About Black Ops 2 General Call of Duty 8
CrispyEggos One New Thing In MW4 General Call of Duty 16
T Bo2 - Comm.The Most Painful Thing That Ever Happened To Me Call of Duty Media 0
MidnightEagle11 A wierd thing about black ops General Call of Duty 1
G First thing you will do when you get MW2? General Call of Duty 4
pumpknot 6 WINS YESTERDAY! TIPS, TRICKS & MORE! Call of Duty Media 0
S Can't hear supply crates and much more! Call of Duty: WarZone 0
H More damage Call of Duty: WarZone 2
W It’s about time the devs sorted this game out so it’s more fun! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
F Solo mode has more of a survival vibe Call of Duty Media 0
N Multi Wicked Guerillas recruiting 10 more players Clan Recruitment 1
L Multi Anyone need one more person to join their team to boost numbers Clan Recruitment 5
E COD MW Warzone Cheat Engine (ESP, AIMBOT, & MORE) Call of Duty Media 2
W How to get more kills? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 16
K should scopes be more powerful in battle royal. Call of Duty: WarZone 0
SR71BETA Need More In Warzone Call of Duty: WarZone 0
Z Xbox Live Looking to play with more people drop your Xbox gt or activision id Clan Chat 0
V ...More Stealth Changes Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
D Xbox Live Looking for hardcore more clan? Clan Recruitment 2
M Multi Marianas Gaming Looking for more now! Clan Recruitment 0
J Check out my gameplay video!!! More on YouTube follow the link!! :) Call of Duty Media 0
K Xbox Live Need 4 More Clan Members. Clan Recruitment 3
cisco PSN Soldiers Never Sleep Recruitment for PC/PS4 COD MW and more.... Clan Recruitment 13
V Multi eE Recruiting Comp. Content. And more Clan Recruitment 0
K PC Upcoming CoD4 clan with servers - Need staff, members, server managers and more! Clan Chat 0
TeenMatch Youtube Videos about COD and more! NEW CHANNEL! Call of Duty Media 0
F PSN [PS4]NEED ONE MORE PLAY FOR TOURNEMENT AT 12 today Clan Recruitment 1
CODForums How to earn more XP in CODWWII? General Call of Duty 0
VoiDProjects Multi VoiD Clan wants to get two more sponsors Clan Chat 0
I Multi Se7en Alliance is recruiting!! READ MORE Clan Recruitment 0
Carlos CarlosX360 Co. Ltd. acquires two more COD domains CoDForums Announcements 0
Carlos More Modern Warfare Remastered gameplay in 60fps Call of Duty Media 0
S More Info on Villains of Infinite Warfare General Call of Duty 1
T WIN MORE GUNFIGHTS! - BUMPER JUMPER TACTICAL -NO SCUF? NO PROBLEM - Black Ops 3 TIPS Call of Duty Media 0
Dookey Lukey More Mildly Entertaining Clips Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos More Infinite Warfare teasers arrive General Call of Duty 0
Peaceful Panda Black Ops 3 - Cryptokeys and #BlackMarketBlackout (How To Earn More Cryptokeys) Call of Duty Media 0
M New clan! Message for more info! Clan Chat 1
P Nuke out FFA and more multiplayer Gameplays! Call of Duty Media 0