1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

The Rise of the Dragoon

Discussion in 'Modern Warfare 3 Videos and Movies' started by tobywchu, Nov 22, 2013.

1. tobywchu

tobywchu Recruit

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYjN60V3fVc

I've been a Call of Duty fan ever since I started playing CoD2. Now that Call of Duty: Ghosts was released a few weeks ago, I was inspired to make a fan video. It showcases different call of duty timelines like CoD4 and MW3. There's actually no CoD: Ghosts gameplay yet because I'm still saving up for a gaming laptop. The system requirements of CoD:Ghosts is higher, so I want to make sure I run and be able to record the game smoothly. So this is just like an intro video. I made a fictional character and added a background story to him.

Anyways, I just wanted to share my work. I strongly recommend watching it in 1080HD or at least 720HD as the video looks pixelated if viewed on 360p.

Thanks for watching!

2. tobywchu

tobywchu Recruit

3. tobywchu

tobywchu Recruit

Update: I'm planning to get a gaming laptop this June to finally be able to Call of Duty Ghosts. So my third video will probably be released this July.

Since it will be a CoD: Ghosts video, I'll place it under the Ghosts section in the forums. I'll just place a link here if anyone in the forums is ever following my thread. Thanks!

4. tobywchu

tobywchu Recruit