• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Angels of Death

The rules of Content Bunker.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
The main purpose of this forum is for the community to share their unique content regarding tips, tricks, guides, how-to articles, strategies on where to look, how to use weapons, and more.

The Call of Duty series is a very rich, and encompassing universe to dive into.

Here are the rules:

- Do not boost your postcount. Do not just post to spam the thread up. We gave you postcounts, we can easily take it away.

- Please be respectful of others. We understand that you may disagree with the thread starter's idea, comments, or strategies. You may do so, but only with constructive criticism. Any insults, flaming, or baiting will result in a warning or a straight up ban if the user goes too far.

- No. Plagiarism. I'm only going to say this once: No plagiarism. Your walkthroughs, your guides, your how-to's HAS to be unique. You will be banned upon learning you've copied someone else. No questions asked.

Moderators can edit this thread as they wish. This thread is a work-in-progress.

Angels of Death

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DizzyDemon Rules for streamers and twitch account advertising Completed Suggestions 3
P Custom game rules are bugged on xbox one. General Call of Duty 1
Carlos Black Ops 4 News Rules Completed Suggestions 0
Carlos My official stance on the new GDPR rules CoDForums Announcements 2
M Forum Rules & Guidelines CoDForums Announcements 0
VoiDProjects Multi COD CWL Esport Rules WW2 General Call of Duty 0
M Forum Rules & Guidelines CoDForums Announcements 0
Carlos Black Ops 3 Tools Forum Rules Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Tools 0
Carlos Black Ops 3 News Rules CoDForums Announcements 0
Carlos Clan Rules Clan Recruitment 6
vox Teamtage 5vs5 Esl rules promod Edit by Vox Call of Duty Media 0
TRCornishboy New rules for multiplayer General Call of Duty 6
Carlos Rules of the Black Ops 2 videos/movies posted in this forum. Completed Suggestions 0
Carlos Rules of Upcoming Call of Duty Upcoming Call of Duty 0
Carlos MW3Boards rules CoDForums Announcements 0
CODForums Rules of the MW3 videos/movies posted in this forum. Completed Suggestions 0
Carlos Rules of the Black Ops videos/movies posted in this forum. Completed Suggestions 0
Carlos Rules of the MW2 videos/movies posted in this forum. Completed Suggestions 1
Carlos Rules of the WAW videos/movies posted in this forum. Completed Suggestions 0
Carlos Rules of the COD4 videos/movies posted in this forum. Completed Suggestions 0
CODForums CoDForums Rules & Policy CoDForums Announcements 58
B Any YouTubers on here creating Warzone content? Call of Duty Media 10
VelocityxApe New content season 4 Call of Duty Media 0
K Download loadable content not showing. Call of Duty: WarZone 0
I Multi Rise Of Gods [NEW] CoD Team Looking for Staff/Players/Content Creators Clan Recruitment 0
Y Got "There is no content it might not be for sale yet, or might no longer be for sale" PS4 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
B Multi [YOUJO] Clan is looking for staff, and dedicated members to grind all of the new content as soon as it comes out! Clan Recruitment 0
M I post cod mobile content Call of Duty Media 0
V Multi eE Recruiting Comp. Content. And more Clan Recruitment 0
V Xbox Live VeX clan looking for main team and content creators Clan Recruitment 0
R New to Youtube and need help to make better content Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos Call of Duty: WWII Private Multiplayer Beta content revealed General Call of Duty 0
A PSN Looking for a good team to play, compete, and create content for Clan Recruitment 4
Blackjack21HD My Content Call of Duty Media 0
Y Check out channel (BO3 Sniping Content) Call of Duty Media 0
G Most exciting Known Content from Black Ops 3? General Call of Duty 0
G Most exciting content in Black Ops 3? General Call of Duty 1
EzRa Desends Come check out my channel for awesome cod content guys!!(: Call of Duty Media 0
EzRa Desends Hey guys check out my channel for sick content!!(: Call of Duty Media 0
EzRa Desends Hey guys Desends here! come check out my channel for awesome content(: Call of Duty Media 0
EzRa Desends Hey guys Desends here! come check out my content on my channel!!(: Call of Duty Media 0
EzRa Desends Hey guys Desends here!(: check out my channel for awesome content Call of Duty Media 0
TheFUSEspecialized Great COD content & MORE! I support other channels:) Call of Duty Media 0
MysticalPrime MysticalPrime's Youtube - Daily BEAST Call Of Duty Content Call of Duty Media 22
Rebornfury After finally creating some YouTube content, we would very much appreciate your thoughts! Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos MW3 Content Collection 3 Chaos Pack arrives to PS3 and PC owners soon General Call of Duty 0
Carlos Modern Warfare 3 Content Collection 4 "Final Assault" revealed General Call of Duty 0
Carlos Modern Warfare 3 Content Collection 3 "Chaos Pack" Revealed General Call of Duty 0
Carlos New Modern Warfare 3 Content Collections announced General Call of Duty 0
Yusuf786 MW3 June DLC content General Call of Duty 2