• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Xbox Live THE SYNDICATE (SYN) XB1

Hey there everyone my name is Zach i am a lieutenant in a clan called THE SYNDICATE we are a clan for all gamers ages 16 and older. A mic is a must because with out communication we will fail also we use kik for meeting notifications but you do not need kik but we do recommend it. We are part of a bigger community but the clan i am is about to be shut down as it has been failing for a while but now me and one of my friends from the old clan we were in transferred over here in order to bring it back so we are looking for active members who will show respect and leadership. If you have any questions or are interested in joining you can message me on xbox or kik. my XB1 gamer tag is SYN OverKill and my kik is x7SiNx_Wrath. I hope to hear from you soon.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements