• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Tactical Gaming

The worst thing about Modern Warfare. Join in Progress.

I am tired of getting put in matches on multiplayer via join in progress. This has always been a major problem with every call of duty. Players leave so activison in their wisdom figures lets punish other players and put them in a match where their team is losing and spawn them in some random spot and let them figure it out. This shows how much they care about those of us who play to have fun by making the game unfair.

Tactical Gaming

init6

Recruit
I understand why they do it, but I dont agree. People left that game for a reason. Why would I want to join it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

DizzyDemon

Recruit
It's happened to me on many occasions, but usually in the first game of a session and when I look at the score I can see the match has barely started in most cases.

I'd personally rather join a match in progress rather than wait for it to end, then when I quit I wait until we are back in the lobby rather than quit mid game.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

init6

Recruit
Pisses me off that you get thrown into a nightmare and if you back out you get a loss. If you sit there and get your arse kicked you dont. BS

DizzyDemon

Recruit
Would be nice if actual TIME IN PLAY could be figured into the K/D ratio....
Doesn't Score Per MInute measure that?

SPM is not just about scoring kills but also assists and scoring objective points, the person with the most kills isn't always the person at the top of the table, right?

init6

Recruit
Doesn't Score Per MInute measure that?

SPM is not just about scoring kills but also assists and scoring objective points, the person with the most kills isn't always the person at the top of the table, right?
Correct. If you get 30 kills and 20 are from a vtol you wont have the same score as 30 kills from a gun. At least it never happens for me. Also, if you get 10 kills but capture 15 flags in domination you probably gonna lead both teams.

CrackPOT

Recruit
I would rather run my own server. This bullshit lobby crap sucks donkey balls. We need to be able to run our own server and run the server we see fit!

I don't really mind beeing put in a match that already started. Beeing put in a match that has already started an the enemy team already have multiple killstreaks ready is the worst though.

I have been put into matches where I litterally died 7-8 times before I ever even had a chance to move. Like spawning in and the enemy have a chopper gunner and as soon as that is gone someone else calls in another chopper gunner or a VTOL and at the same time there's airstrikes clusterstrikes.

GMBR1990

Recruit
If I get put into a match in progress, I'm always put on the team getting their crap pushed in and theres no way to make a comeback.

Hughes121

Recruit
I am tired of getting put in matches on multiplayer via join in progress. This has always been a major problem with every call of duty. Players leave so activison in their wisdom figures lets punish other players and put them in a match where their team is losing and spawn them in some random spot and let them figure it out. This shows how much they care about those of us who play to have fun by making the game unfair.
I am tired of going to fight a team, then they run away to snipe on top of the hill! Why would you nerf the grau, but let these pansies keep getting one shots from 600 meters away while head glitching it’s amazing how bad they will whine when killed by a grau, that’s why it’s being nerfed. Trash bro, grow a pair, sack less snipers.

CrackPOT

Recruit
I agree joining in the middle of a map sucks!! How ever I run a server for 6pm to 10 pm every nite!
so add me to your friend list.

My User Name: PUNISHER#9450426

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Atlas of Karma Double XP is the worst thing for older Call of Duty's General Call of Duty 2
D Warzone is by far one of the worst BR experience Call of Duty: WarZone 8
B Plunder turned from one of the most fun game modes to the worst game mode Call of Duty: WarZone 2
M This game has some of the WORST audio I have ever dealt with Call of Duty: WarZone 5
J Worst Audio (Right Now) Call of Duty: WarZone 2
KH98 IS CONTROL THE WORST MODE EVER ? OR THE BEST ? Call of Duty Media 0
T Worst Game Adaptation Of A Movie? Video Games 0
M Pretty sure im the worst BO3 player ever!! Please confirm? General Call of Duty 1
GooseAlwaysDies Worst Call of Duty Match Ever! Call of Duty Media 0
GooseAlwaysDies Worst Map in Advanced Warfare?! Call of Duty Media 0
3Quency Worst Call Of Duty Multiplayer So Far? General Call of Duty 12
F Do you think Black Ops 2 was the worst CoD ? General Call of Duty 5
InfamousSlayer WORST Call of Duty Trend? Call of Duty Media 0
chrislyons88 Worst game of the series? General Call of Duty 35
H4D3N WORST REVENGE SPAWN EVER! Call of Duty Media 2
Devinnspell MP7 Worst SMG in BO2? Call of Duty Media 0
T Worst CoD player ever? Call of Duty Media 2
A The only thing more awesome than losing in the late game to a hacker is... Call of Duty: WarZone 3
Empire What's the last thing you ate? The Lounge 1
C One thing that has always been missing in CoD and I think would be cool if it was inc General Call of Duty 2
C The thing that needs to happen for the release. General Call of Duty 1
M The last thing you purchased... The Lounge 11
Soulwatcher PC I dont get the whole crouch thing! General Call of Duty 0
D The thing about Black Ops 3 ---TILT--- Call of Duty Media 0
B One thing I noticed.... General Call of Duty 1
SpeedyBullet Just doing everyday thing, beating Ali-A.... Call of Duty Media 0
Peaceful Panda Black Ops 3 - Why DLC Is A Good Thing (Eclipse DLC) Call of Duty Media 0
dejongkimberlee Favorite and Least Favorite Thing About Black Ops 2 General Call of Duty 8
CrispyEggos One New Thing In MW4 General Call of Duty 16
T Bo2 - Comm.The Most Painful Thing That Ever Happened To Me Call of Duty Media 0
MidnightEagle11 A wierd thing about black ops General Call of Duty 1
G First thing you will do when you get MW2? General Call of Duty 4
L PC Italian Discord Community dedicated to "Call Of Duty Modern Warfare" Clan Recruitment 1
zMrLegacyz So I hit my first TRIPLE COLLATERAL and another TRICKSHOT on MODERN WARFARE...and I got a FACECAM!!! Call of Duty Media 0
zMrLegacyz I got accused of AIMBOTTING in MODERN WARFARE, and when I was about to CLUTCH UP my NET said NO!!! Call of Duty Media 1
zMrLegacyz I just hit another NASTY TRICKSHOT while playing MODERN WARFARE!!! Call of Duty Media 0
M Modern Warfare PC glitching every few seconds bug Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 6
C I put "The Best Day Ever" from SpongeBob on the Modern Warfare 2 Trailer! Call of Duty Media 0
zMrLegacyz I can't BELIEVE I hit these SHOTS while playing SEARCH AND DESTROY on MODERN WARFARE!!! Call of Duty Media 1
R PC Looking for Clan - Modern Warfare - Clan Recruitment 3
zMrLegacyz So I unlocked the DAMASCUS MASTERY EMBLEMS for the KAR98 and the AX50 in MODERN WARFARE Call of Duty Media 0
M Modern warfare montage! please check it out! Call of Duty Media 0
B *NEW*CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE & WARZONE BEST MOMENTS-#14 Call of Duty Media 0
B *NEW*CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE & WARZONE BEST MOMENTS Call of Duty Media 1
zMrLegacyz MODERN WARFARE SEASON 4 just released, and I've already hit a RANDOM THROWING KNIFE on SCRAPYARD!!! Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos Modern Warfare Season Four released Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 19
zMrLegacyz The BEST SEARCH AND DESTROY class set up on MODERN WARFARE Call of Duty Media 0
T When does Modern Warfare's Season 4 start? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
T What the hell is THIS racist/political BS doing in my Modern Warfare Game!!!!??? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 17
zMrLegacyz I actually hit a nice TRICKSHOT in game on MODERN WARFARE Call of Duty Media 0