• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Things I would like to see(easy on me please)

Even though I know NO ONE will read this like always but a list of things i would like them to add

1.The ability to turn off custom skins do to pay to win camo skins that not everyone can afford making it harder to see enemy players
2.keep the glitch of non centered name tags and i dont mean 5 feet off to the left or right of the player but maybe like 1 or 2 feet to separate the players who only use name tags to get kills and people who actually look around and see people for kills
3.fix the color pallet to make it better to see other players
4.Take away or at the least nerf the health and time the field mics can stay up they should not people to take 3 shots from a bolt action sniper
5.take away ghost on most starter classes (i agree with this)
6.NO RIOT SHIELDS or at the least give health just like the player sooner or later you can start shooting through it because in Modern Warfare to many players where carrying them on there backs to avoid from getting shot from behind and you can only shoot their feet giving them a chance to do a 180 and blast you with a shot gun
7.flinch should not be able to messed with do to attachments or perks do to the fact your getting shot, it should matter on the caliber of the bullet 8.Keep the radar perk do to fact it will show skilled players and players who just wait for gunfire just to look at a minimap while camping in a corner
9.In objective base game modes like DOM, HARDPOINT, KILLCOMFIRMED AND DEMOLITION game modes like that. For players camping in corners lets say for like 30 seconds or so just let out a little scream or yell andto counter people who will just mover left and right the whole time make it to where you have to move atleast more then 5 ft to disable this. but keep it out of game modes like team deathmatch or search and destroy do to well those game modes you have to play slow at times
10.Make spawns to where if you get shot at right off spawn you just spawn somewhere else with out taking a death....SPAWN TRAPPING WITH A FULL SQUAD IS NOT A SKILL ITS A EXPLOIT so make it to where if they're getting shot at id say half a second right of spawn maybe a little less...yes you will spawn somewhere else with no death counted and no kill counted towards the spawn camper. but only in 6v6 modes not 8v8 and above since you can only run parties of 6 and at all times you will have two or more random players mess up the flow of the spawn trap sooner or later letting the other team some what get the upper hand

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
Hi there @RageFapping and welcome to CoDForums.

Even though I know NO ONE will read this like always but a list of things i would like them to add
This seems like a harsh opening to your first post, a bit passive aggressive, I feel like I am being accused, but your title intrigues me, so I will read on.

1.The ability to turn off custom skins do to pay to win camo skins that not everyone can afford making it harder to see enemy players
I am not sure what you are saying here.

I couldn't work out if you are for or against custom skins or simply for or against custom skins that can only be obtained through the store.

If you're saying you are against selling of skins, particularly the extra stealthy skins, then, I agree. I think all skins should be unlockable through play or the completion of challenges.

2.keep the glitch of non centered name tags and i dont mean 5 feet off to the left or right of the player but maybe like 1 or 2 feet to separate the players who only use name tags to get kills and people who actually look around and see people for kills
When I play the name tags come up after I have spotted the player, not before, in hardcore that isa often after you have shot and killed the player in front of you, so it's pretty bad if that turns out to be a blue player, but my point is, if you've already killed a player before you see who that player was, then it's too late to worry about where the gamer tag is shown.

3.fix the color pallet to make it better to see other players
There are a lot of videos on how to adjust you settings in order to improve visability, search some out on YouTube, this game can be tweaked real good with the right information.

4.Take away or at the least nerf the health and time the field mics can stay up they should not people to take 3 shots from a bolt action sniper
I think this really depends on how you use the field mic, first enemies with the right perks can spot, shoot or hack these. Then they are often used by campers, so if you spot a field mic, you can creep past one to catch a camper that has no idea you're approaching, or you can destroy them and potentially flush the owner out of their camping spot. Just avoid running past them as the noise will alert the owner.

6. No RIOT shields.

I used to love it when enemies would attack me with riot shields, the only thing I like more than that was how easy it was to land a sticky with semtex on a riot should for an easy kill.

Most of the points up till 6 could easily apply to any version of CoD, but the next few seemed to aimed fully at Vanguard, which I haven't played, but the one point I fully agree with was:

SPAWN TRAPPING WITH A FULL SQUAD IS NOT A SKILL ITS A EXPLOIT

I hate this, and I strongly dislike some of the CoD spawn points. especially when there are game modes where we can get spawned in front of an enemie with our backs to them, which happens a lot in Cold War, HC Free For All.

My argument with the custom skins is yes players should be able to have them but at the same time make it to where there is a setting before you go into games to turn custom skins off like the other player can still have them you just won't be able to see it but they still will and other players to depending if they have the setting turned on or not