• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Things That Make Ya Go 'Hmmm'....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Few things I did to raise my K/D Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
I Things wrong with the game from someone with 20 days playtime Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 13
D Game will be dead if the following things wont happen! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 18
K Little things to do to level up faster. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4
A Multi Warzone (Things that go BOOM) Contest Clan Chat 0
R Things that need a little adjustment - Game sound, skill based matchmaking, crossplay fps difference Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 11
I Just got MW. Confused about a few things Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
J These things need fixing if so game will turn out great General Call of Duty 0
C 5 THINGS WE WANT TO SEE IN CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS 4 General Call of Duty 2
C 8 Things Wrong With Call of Duty WWII Call of Duty Media 1
O Fun things to do in Custom Games General Call of Duty 0
T 5 THINGS YOU DIND'T KNOW ON BLACK OPS 3 -TEAM WARNING- Call of Duty Media 1
GameIzLife 5 Things Black Ops 3 Should Have Call of Duty Media 0
QURT_Avenger What things do you like about Ghosts and what things do you not like about the game? General Call of Duty 2
S Things that annoy you in Call of Duty. General Call of Duty 42
C 10 Things You Might Not Know About Black Ops 2 Call of Duty Media 0
T Review of All Things in BO General Call of Duty 1
J Your Ideas: Your wishlist for the things you hope to see in CoD7 General Call of Duty 25