1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: WWII, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

This forum is dead?

Discussion in 'Completed Suggestions' started by eGsistance, May 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eGsistance

eGsistance Recruit

Whats happened to the forum i mean since the launch of the worldwide trailer we still have no new members here at all? I might leave myself tbh.

2. Ik0n

Ik0n Recruit

It is very weird to see. Especially since this is now one of the top results when googling 'Black Ops 3 forums'. I think when a little bit more information leaks and beta time starts getting closer we'll start garnering a bit more activity. However, I've noticed forums in general have been on a decline for the past few years.

3. Carlos

Carlos Owner
    Staff Member Private

It'll take time, like @I AM IK0N says. Thing is, this is exactly why I launched it back in September, but google and other search engines are too slow to index sites. Neverless, like @I AM IK0N says, it now ranks high for the keyword needed to get the place popular. Now it boils down to the members.

I have been using the 3 BO3Forums twitter accounts, and they've been instrumental in bringing in traffic, but I can't do this on my own, tho. I need your help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.