• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

This Guy Is Using Cheats!

CrackPOT

Recruit
This Yogii Bear guy is using cheats! This was in a Capture The Flag Map. He got 58 kills in this game. That’s a kill every 11.6 seconds. Each Round is only 5 mins. There is only 6 people on each team. We played only 2 rounds. Of course we lost ….. Wonder why lol. The average High kill rate is only around 25 to 30 max. NOT 58! This is the higghest score I have ever seen. See name in the yellow box!

Does this game have any anti-cheat software like the PunkBuster Software or like the Fair Play Software? Sure does not seem like there is in my honest opinion.

Check out the pick for proof:cheat.JPG

I mean, this image doesn't say much other than he has alot of kills and little deaths which is relatively common. The only way to really judge fairly whether or not hes cheating is watching a kill cam. Feel free to report him if it actually does anything. But to be fair, this is not substantiating evidence.

CrackPOT

Recruit
I mean, this image doesn't say much other than he has alot of kills and little deaths which is relatively common. The only way to really judge fairly whether or not hes cheating is watching a kill cam. Feel free to report him if it actually does anything. But to be fair, this is not substantiating evidence.
If you play CTF only like I do you will see the people using these Aim Bots all the time.

I don't play CTF like you do. I play CTF like I do. That's irrelevant. If you see people using aim bots all the time, record it. An image doesn't say much.

CrackPOT

Recruit
When I see very high scores like that I WILL ALWAYS question it. Like I said average HIGH KILL RATE SCORE in a CTF Map is only 25 to 30 max. So seeing a score of 58 kills tells me that person is using an aim bot!
IMHO! PERIOD!

When I see very high scores like that I WILL ALWAYS question it. Like I said average HIGH KILL RATE SCORE in a CTF Map is only 25 to 30 max. So seeing a score of 58 kills tells me that person is using an aim bot!
IMHO! PERIOD!
It's possible though. You need evidence to support your claim.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
This Yogii Bear guy is using cheats! This was in a Capture The Flag Map. He got 58 kills in this game. That’s a kill every 11.6 seconds. Each Round is only 5 mins. There is only 6 people on each team. We played only 2 rounds. Of course we lost ….. Wonder why lol. The average High kill rate is only around 25 to 30 max. NOT 58! This is the higghest score I have ever seen. See name in the yellow box!

Does this game have any anti-cheat software like the PunkBuster Software or like the Fair Play Software? Sure does not seem like there is in my honest opinion.

Check out the pick for proof:View attachment 790
That name seems familiar. I came across that user in my gameplay like... a few weeks ago or months ago. I said the same thing.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements