• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Angels of Death

This is crazy. Look at the price of Damascus

I just saw this guy on EBay selling Damascus... I found multiple people trying to sell the service from 1700-2500 dollars. Insane. Is this a common thing on most CODs people max out their stuff?

Angels of Death

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Yes, but they are scams. People get duped by these sales, but aren't ready to lose money, and when it's too late... they feel stung.

The thing is though, demand for the camo can make people do stupid shit like this. People don't either have time, don't want to grind for it, or don't know better.

Yes, but they are scams. People get duped by these sales, but aren't ready to lose money, and when it's too late... they feel stung.

The thing is though, demand for the camo can make people do stupid shit like this. People don't either have time, don't want to grind for it, or don't know better.
Bro if you’re not an idiot you should never get scammed online... EBay and multiple other websites have purchase insurance etc and you should never buy it before you see it. This statement just isn’t true. I’ve purchased hundreds of dollars of multiple game accounts and never lost my money.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Bro if you’re not an idiot you should never get scammed online... EBay and multiple other websites have purchase insurance etc and you should never buy it before you see it. This statement just isn’t true. I’ve purchased hundreds of dollars of multiple game accounts and never lost my money.
Some sites don't have this... "insurance," eBay, doesn't have it. They have a process to handle scams/problems, but only because they own PayPal. If you're in a dispute with someone... 90% of the time they side with the person who filed the dispute. 90% of the time, your resolution request is canceled and money goes back to your account. But, sometimes you won't be lucky. This thing... if not handled correctly... can result in scams, because once you buy the product, and you go past the 24 hour mark of receiving, you essentially said "I got it, I'm satisfied." What I'm saying is once you buy stuff like this, and you wait too long to realize you got scammed... it's too late, the person "cashed out." So, at this point you feel the sting. This is why I never, ever recommend buying accounts or sharing them. More and more companies are catching onto this. And so, they are beginning to ban accounts that have been bought and sold. Not all the time, but it's happening.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but this isn't about being right or wrong, this is reality.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
pumpknot CRAZY ENDING! Call of Duty Media 0
C Crazy sniper kills Call of Duty Media 0
O *CRAZY* AW CLIP!! Call of Duty Media 0
I Crazy challenge I did, sub to my youtube! Call of Duty Media 0
A Crazy idea for a future upcoming COD video game General Call of Duty 2
N CRAZY OLD MAN CAPTURES MY FRIEND (Story over COD Gameplay) Call of Duty Media 0
T Crazy Noscope [Quick Cod - Black Ops 3 in 1 minute] Call of Duty Media 0
Tthizzle88 31. Story Time | College Lockdown: Crazy Shotgun Lady on Campus (BO2 47-5) Call of Duty Media 0
Froggy0321 Gaing is crazy so I am looking for new buds General Call of Duty 1
E Origins Easter Egg Step 1 "Opening the Crazy Place Portal" Call of Duty Media 0
B Crazy! 2-5 Comeback On Standoff Call of Duty Media 0
N Crazy glitched sniping sub Call of Duty Media 1
A Join Crazy Gamers Clan Clan Recruitment 0
A Axiiss-Crazy Ballistic Kill Call of Duty Media 1
J Crazy throwing knife kill! Call of Duty Media 3
Hoeski Price Operator Call of Duty: WarZone 2
C What's the top price you will pay for the Black Ops 4? General Call of Duty 1
L Is The Rare Supply Drop worth the price? General Call of Duty 1
Carlos Captain Price vs Vladimir Makarov General Call of Duty 1
AndrewC How did you guys react to Captain Price's "death" and how the game ended? General Call of Duty 20
MidnightEagle11 Captain Price General Call of Duty 13
Carlos Treyarch: "People are used to the price." General Call of Duty 0
zMrLegacyz So I got my DUAL KODACHIS, (DUAL SWORDS) DAMASCUS in MODERN WARFARE, and NOW I need the NEW SNIPER Call of Duty Media 0
zMrLegacyz UNLOCKED DAMASCUS CAMO and MASTERY EMBLEM for the RYTEC AMR in MODERN WARFARE!!! Call of Duty Media 0
VelocityxApe 102 kill gameplay (Road to Damascus) Call of Duty Media 0
VelocityxApe Road to Damascus (P-90 Gameplay 5piece in the mix) must watch Call of Duty Media 0
zMrLegacyz So I unlocked the DAMASCUS MASTERY EMBLEMS for the KAR98 and the AX50 in MODERN WARFARE Call of Duty Media 0
P How to Effectively Grind Damascus? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2