• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Tactical Gaming

Multi "This We'll Defend" | Tactical/Competitive Unit | Mature 18+ | LFM

Status
Not open for further replies.

iTzHolT

Recruit
"This We'll Defend", also known as "Team TwD", is the premier military gaming unit based on Activision's, First Person Shooter, Call of Duty: WWII. The name is inspired by the motto of the United States Army and utilizes a similar rank structure to ensure proper organization. Team TwD is currently led by Commander Michael Holt and strives to provide the greatest gaming experience available. The unit was founded on the principles of discipline, commitment and loyalty. It is designed to be a small group of elite military gaming enthusiasts and is in no way associated with the United States Military.

Discord: https://discord.gg/TPHCquE
Enlistment Application: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1L9iJkNt_3rFAacK05viRlmZds5nAszMPkEpmPJVm4UQ/edit?usp=sharing

Welcome to "This We'll Defend". We are excited about your visit and potential enlistment within the unit. It is our goal to provide the best and most realistic tactical gaming experience available. Please review the following basic requirements prior to filling out an application.

The Enlistment Requirements are the basis for submitting an application for entry into the unit. Please read them carefully and understand that meeting these requirements does not guarantee you will be accepted. "This We'll Defend" believes in "quality over quantity" therefore requirements to enlist are minimal as the majority of new recruits will wash out during initial probationary status. The following are the basic requirements for new recruits:

Candidate must be 18 years old at time of enlistment.
Candidate must be fluent in English.
Candidate must reside in the United States.
Candidate must be able to meet activity requirements and necessary training schedule.
Candidate must have an Xbox One, Call of Duty: WWII, Headset and Discord.
Candidate must be in good standing with "This We'll Defend".

If you are looking for this, and interested in helping me get it together. Please hit me up here, on Discord (MRHolt23#9214) or Xbox at (iTzHoLT)

Tactical Gaming

iTzHolT

Recruit
"This We'll Defend", also known as "Team TwD", is the premier military gaming unit based on Activision's, First Person Shooter, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare The name is inspired by the motto of the United States Army and utilizes a similar rank structure to ensure proper organization. Team TwD is currently led by Master Sergeant Michael Holt and strives to provide the greatest gaming experience available. The unit was founded on the principles of discipline, commitment and loyalty. It is designed to be a small group of elite military gaming enthusiasts and is in no way associated with the United States Military.

Discord App: https://discord.gg/HZDnwXF
Guilded App: https://www.guilded.gg/i/rEl5RJQ2 <---- Headquarters
Enlistment Application: https://forms.gle/16RJjTfZzZuf6oUq8

Welcome to "This We'll Defend". We are excited about your visit and potential enlistment within the unit. It is our goal to provide the best and most realistic tactical gaming experience available. Please review the following basic requirements prior to filling out an application.

The Enlistment Requirements are the basis for submitting an application for entry into the unit. Please read them carefully and understand that meeting these requirements does not guarantee you will be accepted. "This We'll Defend" believes in "quality over quantity" therefore requirements to enlist are minimal as the majority of new recruits will wash out during initial probationary status. The following are the basic requirements for new recruits:

Candidate must be 18 years old at time of enlistment.
Candidate must be fluent in English.
Candidate must reside in the United States or Canada.
Candidate must be able to meet activity requirements and necessary play schedule.
Candidate must have "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare", headset and Discord.
Candidate must be in good standing with "This We'll Defend".

If you are looking for this, and interested in helping me get it together. Please hit me up here, on Discord (iTzHoLT#9214) or Xbox at (iTzHoLT)

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Thread archived, thread locked.

Admin notes:

- There was three separate threads of the same clan.
- User reposted 2nd thread, even after I told him in Private Conversation (Private Message), to read the Clan Rules.
- I deleted the second post, which was a thread merge.

If he breaks the rules on his new thread after Strike #3 or #4, ban user. He is currently on Strike #1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
KernelClamjuice Prepare to defend yourself.... Clan Chat 4
TG-Mitchell Multi Tactical Gaming is recruiting! Clan Recruitment 11
I Multi "Earned in Blood" | Military/Tactical | LFM Clan Recruitment 0
nuked Tactical nuke vs tryhard!! Call of Duty Media 0
nuked the BEST AK-47 CLASS!! (Tactical Nuke) Call of Duty Media 0
nuked DOUBLE TACTICAL NUKE! Call of Duty Media 0
T Tactical Glitches To Take Advantage Of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
T DAILY Challenge.. **TWENTY TACTICAL INSERTIONS!!!** Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
T Today's Challenge.. USE TACTICAL INSERTION 3 TIMES Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
S PSN Looking for Active and Tactical Clan on PS4 Clan Recruitment 0
S Multi SAS Gaming Clan (Tactical Clan) Clan Recruitment 0
T Multi Tactical Defense Gaming is recruiting Clan Recruitment 1
T WIN MORE GUNFIGHTS! - BUMPER JUMPER TACTICAL -NO SCUF? NO PROBLEM - Black Ops 3 TIPS Call of Duty Media 0
T Xbox Live TGW (Tactical gaming warfare) recruitment UK and US Clan Recruitment 0
JusZenTFN Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Lethal & Tactical List (Multiplayer Gameplay) Call of Duty Media 0
T PC Tactical Assault Corps. Clan Recruitment 1
T Xbox Live Tactical Attack Force (CORE+HARDCORE) Clan Recruitment 3
G Multi United Tactical Nation clan recruiting! Clan Chat 0
H4D3N BLACKOUT - A Cinematic Gameplay - DEATH BY TACTICAL! Call of Duty Media 0
F Multi Elite Tactical Unit Clan Recruitment 0
OlePaintyCanNes AA12 Team Tactical M.O.A.B, followed by rage quit Call of Duty Media 0
P Multi Tactical Gaming is now Recruiting Clan Chat 27
tyler16 Pro Perks - Extra lethel and tactical grenades General Call of Duty 4
W 42 Commando Tactical Gaming Unit Clan Recruitment 1
CidAtheart Multi Noble Gamers United Clan/Competitive team Clan Recruitment 0
I PSN NEW TEAM. LETS GO (COMPETITIVE) Clan Recruitment 0
Sacralise Xbox Live ISO Competitive Clan Clan Recruitment 3
T PSN (COMPETITIVE) LeveraGe eSports Clan Recruitment 0
A PSN Seeking team/players for competitive team Clan Recruitment 1
S Multi Unllimited [Established, Active, Competitive] | 3500+ Members | Clan Recruitment 0
ChaoticJenkins Multi Looking to Join Competitive Clan Clan Recruitment 5
C Competitive FA with experience looking for team Clan Chat 0
G Multi Looking for a competitive clan to join Clan Chat 0
F PC Looking for Competitive Clan Clan Recruitment 4
M Multi LOOKING FOR COMPETITIVE TEAM OR CLAN. Clan Recruitment 8
H Multi Cortex is looking for casual and competitive gamers Clan Recruitment 2
S Multi Looking for a competitive clan for warzone Clan Recruitment 2
MurderouS Multi REVERZE GAMING Looking For Experienced Competitive Players Clan Recruitment 0
I Xbox Live Looking for GB/ competitive team Clan Chat 2
Bloomer PC PC player looking for Competitive Clan with 1.5 KD+ Clan Recruitment 1
CIFIY Anyone have a competitive team or know how to get into one? Clan Chat 0
I Multi Looking for competitive clan/warzone! U.S West Clan Recruitment 2
AidsMaid PSN I am looking for competitive SnD clan. Clan Recruitment 1
I PSN illmatic >clan> (competitive/casual) Modern Warfare Clan Recruitment 0
B Multi Tryhard player looking for competitive clan I will do tryouts Clan Chat 0
1 PSN Looking for competitive clan Clan Recruitment 0
A PSN Looking Competitive Modern Warfare Clans Clan Recruitment 5
o GMR JaY Multi Good player LF Competitive MW Clan Clan Recruitment 2
R Xbox Live Looking for Competitive Clan Clan Recruitment 0
J Xbox Live Looking for competitive players Clan Recruitment 3