• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Tip Toe Up The Ladder

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
So, I had this guy sniping from the northwest tower of the quad tower at the prison.. I am kinda possessive of my prison, but I was at the bottom of the long ladder.. Tactically speaking, I was at a HUGE disadvantage...

So, I had to go up the ladder a couple rungs at a time.. Every time he would take a shot, I would go up one or two rungs.. Took me about 40 seconds to get to the top with just over 70 seconds left in the match....

I could have gone up the shorter ladder right behind him. But I thought that would be too close and he would hear me even after his shots..

So, I went to the catty corner tower and the rest (and he) was history.. :D

View: https://youtu.be/D2gNebQdHyA

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
Strategic play, even the most skilled players can be taken down with good strategy.

Good video, thanks for the share.

I'd really like to see some longer clips from you though.

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
Yea, the problem with the longer clips is that my 'Net speeds are horrendous.. That short clip above took 28mins to upload..

I am thinking I'll do up some longer vids and then take them to my shop where we have Fiber... :D

So, they be coming... :D

Like CODForums!

Advertisements