• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Angels of Death

Xbox Live Titans EU / LF players / LF manager

Hi guys im the founder of TITANS EU, we are currently looking for some new players for our competitive team on IW and beyond, also searching for a experienced manager looking to help take us further, were looking for players who are 15+ and dedicated, skill isn't a massive issue as we can help you improve, add me on xb1 TITANS GenesYs or message us on Twitter @titanseu

Angels of Death

Hi guys im the founder of TITANS EU, we are currently looking for some new players for our competitive team on IW and beyond, also searching for a experienced manager looking to help take us further, were looking for players who are 15+ and dedicated, skill isn't a massive issue as we can help you improve, add me on xb1 TITANS GenesYs or message us on Twitter @titanseu
Hello, I am a dedicated player on Xbox 1, just got infinite warfare on my xbox.

TITANS EU are looking for a new team to add to its addition, we are currently running 2 teams and would like to add a third, must be 18+ active daily doing gbs scrims etc. We are also looking for a Manager to help run the organisation, looking after all the teams, entering into tournaments, dealing with complaints etc

If you would like to contact me further to discuss leave me a message on here or use our contact form (check emails for replys!) titanseu.com

Oh yeah sorry guys, xb1

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Carlos The battle of the titans: Activision vs EA General Call of Duty 0
Carlos The battle of the titans: Activision vs EA General Call of Duty 0
Yankee_LT Hackers/Blocked Players Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
B Xbox Live Need 1 or more players to complete officer challenge Clan Chat 0
Yankee_LT Blocking Other Players Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Geist-85 Multi Looking for non toxic casual players!!!! Mostly Hardcore TDM Clan Chat 2
seabro PC Phenom COD recruiting warzone players Clan Recruitment 1
C Multi Looking for BR Players Clan Chat 1
S Multi Looking for Warzone Players Clan Recruitment 4
H PSN Looking to add active PS4 players for core multiplayer Clan Chat 0
S PC Looking for players for warzone. US West coast or Vancouver. Clan Recruitment 2
J I made friends with enemy players in Warzone! Call of Duty Media 0
F Will it ever be possible for PC players to disable cross-over? General Call of Duty 10
F Warzone type of players (part 2) Call of Duty Media 0
D LF PS4 clan/players Call of Duty: WarZone 0
I Multi Looking for a clan to get into serious games and get high number kills all players welcome Clan Recruitment 3
M PSN Warzone players wanted Clan Recruitment 2
N Multi Wicked Guerillas recruiting 10 more players Clan Recruitment 1
S Multi Recruting players for CDL team Tryouts Today Clan Recruitment 2
X Multi Cortex is looking for COD players Clan Chat 3
A PSN Seeking team/players for competitive team Clan Recruitment 1
E Players ranking constantly changing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4
JARMETGG PSN NSF Esports looking for players Clan Recruitment 0
S PSN Coaches and EU players needed! Clan Recruitment 0
K Multi Team Dominate (DoM) is recruiting players for warzone and mw Clan Recruitment 4
A Can you interact with other players in your team? Call of Duty: WarZone 1
K Cranked mode gives advantage to teams missing players Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
ielitegodzxxx PSN LOOKING FOR PLAYERS FOR A WARZONE SQUAD (ps4) Clan Chat 8
KateeBeexo Multi COD: Recruiting Players for Korruption20 Clan Recruitment 31
I PSN PS4 Guide/Clan looking For Awesome Players COD MODERN WARFARE & Discord Clan Chat 1
T Less players? Call of Duty: WarZone 2
I PSN PS4 Guide/Clan looking For Awesome Players COD MODERN WARFARE & Discord Clan Recruitment 2
P PC Looking for PINOY players Clan or to team up with Clan Recruitment 1
M Multi Looking for Modern Warfare players Clan Chat 0
MurderouS Multi REVERZE GAMING Looking For Experienced Competitive Players Clan Recruitment 0
J PSN • We are looking for experienced players • active people •We are a ps4 guild • mics are optional • if you are not a skilled player Clan Recruitment 0
I Multi Rise Of Gods [NEW] CoD Team Looking for Staff/Players/Content Creators Clan Recruitment 0
H PSN Looking for like minded players Clan Chat 1
FUSIONCHA0S Multi Looking for Players Clan Chat 1
S On initial drop in players with full loadouts?? How? Call of Duty: WarZone 1
J Why do you have to join a new group of players every match? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
A Multi NA recruiting Call of Duty Players / Cloudy Behavior Esports Clan Chat 0
K Players with offensive user names General Call of Duty 13
TrumpsHorcrux Multi Looking for skilled comp players Clan Recruitment 1
+Spy+OptiCs+ Multi +Spy Optics Recruiting Top Elite Players Clan Recruitment 1
S Multi EGK-Ricochet RECRUITING UK PLAYERS Clan Recruitment 3
J Xbox Live Looking for competitive players Clan Recruitment 3
S Multi Looking for players Clan Recruitment 0
J Xbox Live Looking for an active players. Clan Recruitment 3
A Xbox Live Looking for X1 Domination players Clan Recruitment 2