1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: WWII, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Xbox Live Titans EU / LF players / LF manager

Discussion in 'Clan Recruitment' started by TITANS GenesYs, Apr 19, 2017.

1. TITANS GenesYs

TITANS GenesYs Recruit

Hi guys im the founder of TITANS EU, we are currently looking for some new players for our competitive team on IW and beyond, also searching for a experienced manager looking to help take us further, were looking for players who are 15+ and dedicated, skill isn't a massive issue as we can help you improve, add me on xb1 TITANS GenesYs or message us on Twitter @titanseu

2. ElVennonica

ElVennonica Recruit

Hello, I am a dedicated player on Xbox 1, just got infinite warfare on my xbox.

3. TITANS GenesYs

TITANS GenesYs Recruit

TITANS EU are looking for a new team to add to its addition, we are currently running 2 teams and would like to add a third, must be 18+ active daily doing gbs scrims etc. We are also looking for a Manager to help run the organisation, looking after all the teams, entering into tournaments, dealing with complaints etc

If you would like to contact me further to discuss leave me a message on here or use our contact form (check emails for replys!) titanseu.com

Oh yeah sorry guys, xb1

#3 TITANS GenesYs, May 5, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2017