• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Toggle ADS randomly on and off in game?

coreyoli

Recruit
Good morning,

I have my ADS set to toggle (I'm old and slow so I snipe, lol) anyway, with the setting on Toggle it will randomly go in and out of ADS for no reason, even if I'm not touching the mouse/keyboard (playing on PC)... HOLD to ADS works fine, but again, as a sniper that really sucks...

Any help or tips to stop this would be amazing, of confirmation that others are experiencing this and it's a wider spread bug would be coolish too..

Thanks!

Yes its a bug that is affecting some people using toggle to ADS. Have not found a fix so far, but is seems the bug occurs whenever someone near you or in your general area mounts their weapon. Guess we just have to wait for it to get fixed and use HOLD to ADS for a little while. I honestly can't play like this tho

bossdelta

Recruit
Yeah i also have the same issue, and i don't snipe but it is extremely annoying because it messes with my slide cancels and kills all my momentum, also when im taking long range gunfights with rifles it just outscopes and i often miss the kills. A friend of mine wich also uses toggle ADS had this same issue, i hope someone finds a fix for this or at least that the devs can look this out because it makes the game unplayable on toggle ADS (also checked my mouse and there's nothing wrong with it)

bossdelta

Recruit
Good morning,

I have my ADS set to toggle (I'm old and slow so I snipe, lol) anyway, with the setting on Toggle it will randomly go in and out of ADS for no reason, even if I'm not touching the mouse/keyboard (playing on PC)... HOLD to ADS works fine, but again, as a sniper that really sucks...

Any help or tips to stop this would be amazing, of confirmation that others are experiencing this and it's a wider spread bug would be coolish too..

Thanks!
They fixed it in todays patch :D