• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Tourette's Sufferer Plays CoD (funny)

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
CODForums Swagg plays Call of Duty Vanguard for the first time Call of Duty: Vanguard 0
I PC Looking for CoD clan/group that plays primarily Hardcore Clan Recruitment 2
ExtraBroken Warzone 200 IQ Plays compilation. Call of Duty Media 0
Zooom Todays Top Plays - New vid Call of Duty Media 0
D Multi Looking for a serious clan that plays ranked master 3 and up Clan Chat 1
P Multi looking for a clan that plays hardcore Clan Recruitment 10
C PC 2.6KD Looking for a clan that plays Cyber Attack (US) Clan Recruitment 0
WHUTZHIZNAME Call of duty modern warfare best plays Call of Duty Media 0
CODForums TylerTeeP plays Modern Warfare for the first time Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
CODForums CourageJD plays Modern Warfare for the first time Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
CODForums Drift0r plays Black Ops 4 for the first time at BO4 Reveal Call of Duty Media 0
CODForums Drift0r plays Black Ops 4 for the first time at E3 2018 Call of Duty Media 0
CODForums Prestige is Key plays Black Ops 4 for the first time at E3 2018 Call of Duty Media 0
CODForums Tmartn plays Black Ops 4 for the first time at BO4 Reveal Call of Duty Media 0
R Multi Looking for a clan who still plays some MWR. Clan Recruitment 0
I PSN Looking for a group who plays hardcore on WWII or BO3 Clan Recruitment 0
D PSN Looking for a clan that plays in Tournaments Clan Recruitment 0
L Im looking for a team that plays compitive call of duty I'm 16 years old. Clan Chat 1
I Xbox Live Looking for a clan that Plays competitive COD Clan Chat 0
H {YOUTUBE} Noob Plays Black ops 2! First video. Call of Duty Media 0
I MW3 Top Ten Plays- Episode #1 Call of Duty Media 0
K BLACK OPS 2 TOP 5 PLAYS OF THE WEEK Call of Duty Media 0
K MW3 TOP 5 PLAYS OF THE WEEK :: EP01 Call of Duty Media 0
D TOP PLAYS, Vote for your Favorite ! ! Call of Duty Media 2
iReadle [YOUTUBE] Get your plays on Youtube. Call of Duty Media 0
R who still plays? General Call of Duty 11