1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Tranzit Easter Egg

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2' started by FlyFish998, Sep 23, 2015.

1. FlyFish998

FlyFish998 Recruit

Is there anyone out there that has actually ccompleted the Tranzit Easter egg? I always reach a certain point and then either everyone dies, someone leaves, or a noob ruins it.

I am pretty frustrated. Has anyone been able to do this? Can you provide some tip for me?

2. GlacialDoom_Imported3

As someone put it, in Call of Duty Zombies, you never win: you just do a little better every time.

I've been playing Zombies for years now, and I keep having fun because I don't try to do the easter eggs - I just try to survive.

3. CemeteryGates23

CemeteryGates23 Recruit

I've been very close to doing the Richtofen Easter Egg, but one thing that sucks hard about the PS3 is being unable to have each player use a profile for almost all games, so doing it with friends on split-screen (the best way to play multiplayer games, in my opinion) means that only one player technically has completed the objectives that can be saved. So we have to start all over again.