• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Try Hards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warzone is a really good game but it can very frustrating thanks to try hards who make this game there life. The kind of people who think that if they die in the game that they are going to die in real life. Another thing that gets to me is when your in the pre-game people really take that seriously. They always go for the helicopter. Like i hate to break it to you but the kills you get in the pre-game do not carry over into the the real battle royal. And speaking of helicopter and vehicles if you seriously need anyone of those to get a kill you truly suck at the game. Oh yea FUCK ALL YOU HACKERS. you think your slick haha all CHEATERS are so easy to spot.

Gha7dun

Recruit
Ofcourse everyone is trying to be a tryhard when the ttk is under 1 sec and you only have 1 life. You can also thank streamers for ruining gaming in general because the moment they come out with a video, the lobby starts to fill up with everyone copying the overpowered loadouts. Also cheating is not nearly as wide spread as you think. Anyone using mouse and keyboard literally has laserbeams with 0 recoil.

I wish there was a mode with only floor loot, the game is usually the most fun during the first few minutes.

CMCFLYYY

Recruit
Ofcourse everyone is trying to be a tryhard when the ttk is under 1 sec and you only have 1 life.

The TTKs in Warzone are actually higher than a lot of other games. I remember comparing the AK and M4 between Warzone and PUBG and they were like 2-4x more lethal in PUBG, plus armor is less plentiful in PUBG making all guns more lethal especially in the early game.

Also cheating is not nearly as wide spread as you think.

Correct. "hEs hAcKiNg!!!" is the new rallying cry for crybabies instead of "iT wAs LaG!!!". People don't want to take responsibility for their own losses, and instead look to clutch at any kind of excuse they can. Hacks are simply the most recent. Doesn't mean hacking doesn't exist, but most people don't even realize what a true aimbot looks like.

Anyone using mouse and keyboard literally has laserbeams with 0 recoil.

Absolutely false. Anyone using a mouse doesn't get aim-assist and has to correct for recoil on their own by pulling their mouse down/to the side while firing. This is a learned skill and the reason why some are better than others at it. It is also my opinion that guns don't have nearly enough recoil in this game, but it is an arcade shooter aimed at a mass audience so there are give and takes. Honestly at this point, given the prevalence of crap like Cronus, it's equally as likely for a controller play to have a no-recoil script as it is for a PC user. Plus they still get aim-assist on top of it. I don't know why Activision/Microsoft/Playstation can't sue companies like that for developing hardware to hack their games.

I wish there was a mode with only floor loot, the game is usually the most fun during the first few minutes.

This I 100% agree with. A true Battle-Royale is about making do with what you have. You jump from the plane with 100+ other players, you drop to high loot locations and risk a spicy firefight, or you can chute further away to lower loot locations and loot in peace, but you won't find as many good weapons/attachments/armor etc. Games like PUBG can balance weapons by varying their rarity among the floor loot, and even putting the best weapons in the crate drops that everyone fights over. Basically, if you want the good stuff you have to go to more popular locations and risk getting into gunfights.

Warzone has completely broken this mechanic with their cash loadout system. You can drop literally anywhere on the map and then literally loot for 2 minutes and have enough cash to buy a loadout. This loadout lets you buy ANY weapon with ANY attachments, even 2 at a time if you use Overkill. That completely removes rarity from the game/map design because for just $10k you can literally buy anything. Any weapon kitted out in any fashion costs the same. Nothing is rarer than anything else.

This is why people flock to certain weapons and attachments - because everything costs the same. I am all for removing loadouts entirely and just filling the map with blueprints. But if they want to keep them, simply adjusting the loadout prices based on what you're buying would mostly fix the issue. Want an iron-sight CR56 with a pistol and Ghost? That will cost $10k. Want a fully kitted Kilo and MP5? Sorry that's gonna cost you $25k, so you better get to looting for 5-10 more minutes.

I just love getting put into lobby's with extra try hards. The type of ppl who camp the load out, ppl who need to use vehicles/helicopters to get kills. Like seriously if you need a vehicle or helicopter to get kills that's just sad. And for all you try hards hope you have a great life living in your parents basement for the rest of your life. Fun fact it's just a video game. The difference between me and try hards is I play to have fun try hards play to always have to win. Hate to break it to ya but if feel the need to play like then that's not having fun that's you becoming couch potato sad excuse for a human. I bet your pick up line for girls is "um hey I think you should go on date with me, I'm ranked number 1 on call of duty". Here is some advice go outside enjoy life, maybe try getting a job, maybe try making real friends and not friends over a game, spend time with family, find yourself a girlfriend and or boyfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.