• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Angels of Death

Trying to figure out how to get Glacial Polish blueprint, either buy or unlock, can anyone help.

Angels of Death

Wiseowl

Recruit
Trying to get glacial polish,either buy or unlock, how do I do it.
I have it, it was in one of the seasons battle passes! It is a good gun!

I have it, it was in one of the seasons battle passes! It is a good gun!
Yep just to confirm it was in season four, l actually like it that much if l get round to doing Damascus, this will be my n my top 3. Remember though it is just a skin, you can still put the same attachments on an Uzi. I clicked the fifth attachment off which was a stock and swapped it for fmj, which worked really well in multiplayer for me. I wouldn’t recommend taking it to warzone!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Hit point to kill vs down . i am trying to figure out how many hit points does ot take to down an opponent and then kill that downed opposed Call of Duty: WarZone 0
A Im Trying To Grow My Youtube Channel Call of Duty Media 7
E New player trying to upgrade weapons Call of Duty: WarZone 33
Strilan.tv Multi Trying to find people to play with. (Small Unit Tactics) Clan Chat 0
pumpknot Trying to Switch the Meta, Live Call of Duty Media 0
S Multi Trying to find new people to play with Clan Recruitment 1
T Multi Looking for a Clan I’m Trying To Go Pro Clan Chat 2
pumpknot Stream is LIVE everyone! Trying to beat my PR *21* kills! Call of Duty Media 0
B Warzone Streamers trying to grow our channel. Twitch.tv/BruscaTv Call of Duty Media 3
R Error code when trying to launch the game. Call of Duty: WarZone 5
N Multi Trying to find clan Clan Recruitment 2
KH98 Trying The New Heist Game Mode Out! Come Check My Game! Call of Duty Media 0
I Multi Platinum Gaming is now recruiting! Trying to Rebuild our community worldwide! Clan Recruitment 3
N trying to finish easter egg on zombies shadows of evil Clan Chat 0
E I need help with trying to play with friends General Call of Duty 0
H Trying to get good at ghosts General Call of Duty 3
MapuchePlays Australian Youtuber! Trying to get my name out there. Call of Duty Media 0
NinjaGamer836 TRYING FOR SWARM!!!! Call of Duty Media 0
N Editor trying to get bigger :) Call of Duty Media 0
M New Team trying to go big Clan Chat 0
P trying to join clan or form one Clan Recruitment 1