• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Xbox Live Trying to find a clan!

TexasRN

Recruit
Just came back to XBOX after many years off. 41 y/o fogy looking to team up with other adults. Nothing against younger peeps, but it’s hard to relate to a 12 y/o who completely dismantles you and then talks about your mom! Want to join a long term clan and get to know peeps ( nothing too personal, just a light friendship not a stalker!). Want to improve and be somewhat competitive, but nothing too serious. I like the clans that have ranks you can move into and get promotions so you can see who has been there a while. Any ideas?

RiioTz

Recruit
eRiZe Gaming is actively seeking members 18+. We have 300+ members. Our members play games such as Warzone, Vanguard, Apex, Fortnite, etc. We have Cdl Comp Teams. Also, we host in house tournaments for cash prizes and we compete in ZLeague Tournaments. Discord and Mic is required. If you are interested in joining feel free to shoot a message to our Facebook Page. https://www.facebook.com/eRiZeGaming/

Or you can dm me on discord: RiioTz#8899

Wynterfallen

Recruit
Look no further
Just came back to XBOX after many years off. 41 y/o fogy looking to team up with other adults. Nothing against younger peeps, but it’s hard to relate to a 12 y/o who completely dismantles you and then talks about your mom! Want to join a long term clan and get to know peeps ( nothing too personal, just a light friendship not a stalker!). Want to improve and be somewhat competitive, but nothing too serious. I like the clans that have ranks you can move into and get promotions so you can see who has been there a while. Any ideas?
look no further.... Elite Mercenary gaming is holding tryouts. We have been a clan for over four years now! We have a ranking system weekly Sunday mass meeting and a discord. If that sounds like what your looking for then hit me up my number is 4257608588 and we can hey
you started?

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
N Multi Trying to find clan Clan Recruitment 2
S Trying to find Ultimate Edition for COD Vanguard PS4 but only found digital? Call of Duty: Vanguard 0
Strilan.tv Multi Trying to find people to play with. (Small Unit Tactics) Clan Chat 0
S Multi Trying to find new people to play with Clan Recruitment 1
T New To the Forum !!!! Trying to Network The Lobby 1
G Warzone Stuck on Black Screen trying to load into match Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
D Multi Clan DARK trying out... Clan Recruitment 0
AntiCheatAgent94 To The Guy Who Got Blowed Up Trying To Steal My Helicopters At The Prison.... TWICE... Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 20
B Hit point to kill vs down . i am trying to figure out how many hit points does ot take to down an opponent and then kill that downed opposed Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
L Trying to figure out how to get Glacial Polish blueprint, either buy or unlock, can anyone help. General Call of Duty 1
A Im Trying To Grow My Youtube Channel Call of Duty Media 7
E New player trying to upgrade weapons Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 33
pumpknot Trying to Switch the Meta, Live Call of Duty Media 0
T Multi Looking for a Clan I’m Trying To Go Pro Clan Chat 2
pumpknot Stream is LIVE everyone! Trying to beat my PR *21* kills! Call of Duty Media 0
B Warzone Streamers trying to grow our channel. Twitch.tv/BruscaTv Call of Duty Media 3
R Error code when trying to launch the game. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
KH98 Trying The New Heist Game Mode Out! Come Check My Game! Call of Duty Media 0
I Multi Platinum Gaming is now recruiting! Trying to Rebuild our community worldwide! Clan Recruitment 3
N trying to finish easter egg on zombies shadows of evil Clan Chat 0
E I need help with trying to play with friends General Call of Duty 0
H Trying to get good at ghosts General Call of Duty 3
MapuchePlays Australian Youtuber! Trying to get my name out there. Call of Duty Media 0
NinjaGamer836 TRYING FOR SWARM!!!! Call of Duty Media 0
N Editor trying to get bigger :) Call of Duty Media 0
M New Team trying to go big Clan Chat 0
P trying to join clan or form one Clan Recruitment 1
D Cant find games Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
H Cannot find Tutorial General Call of Duty 0
L Can't Find Frangible Ammo Attachment Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
F Cannot find game after Reloaded update Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
PeterPan1 Bo1 Ps3 - suddenly can't find anymore lobbies General Call of Duty 1
SR71BETA Find Me the Best Weapons and Maps! Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
L cant find cold war games Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
A Impossible to find a Match Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
B Multi Best places to find LFG groups to boost your game ? Clan Chat 8
W Can't find a match Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 8
F Weird crashing that I cant seem to find online. Help?!? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
B Can't find a match Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
R Help me Identify this Weapon I cant find it any where. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Carlos How did you find BlackOps4Forum? Completed Suggestions 0
D Section for people to find other to team up with Completed Suggestions 0
C When you find out Fortnite predicted BO4 before it was announced General Call of Duty 1
A Only True Call of Duty Fans Will Find Funny | COD Meme Compilation Call of Duty Media 0
E nead to find someone please. help Clan Chat 0
Oophilly215oO 4 WILD Hiding Spots No One Would Ever Find You In Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos How did you find BlackOps3Forum? Completed Suggestions 12
samb222 Which tactics do you find the most effective? General Call of Duty 8
PresidentPajamaPants PSN Looking to start or find a sniper clan! Anyone who has one or wants to create one message or comment Clan Recruitment 0
C PSN NEW FIND!!! ON DER RIESE THERE IS POSTER That SAYS DR.K BLOMI ILL POST VID AND THEROY BELOW! General Call of Duty 2