1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Trying to get good at ghosts

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Ghosts' started by hamza33, Oct 18, 2014.

?

Is ghosts better than mw2

1. Yes

50.0%
  2. No

50.0%
  1. hamza33

hamza33 Recruit

I am a big fan of COD and i would say im quite good at mw2 but cannot transfer this to ghosts i find the game quite a disappointment but i would like to get good at it and play it more as mw2 doesn't have many people playing it. What would be your recommendation of custom classes and ways to get kills, thanks.
    I also gave the game to my mate as i am very bored of it and it has just sat there for 6 months.

2. bootszemonkee

bootszemonkee Recruit

Call of Duty Ghosts is probably my least favorite COD game but it's not bad.

MW3 to me was a little more hectic and frantic than Ghosts but thats just me. However, here's my favorite class setup. Take notice though, I've been playing since it came out so I'm good with using the iron-sights on most guns and don't have the need for the Red Dot. So to help you out, use the Foregrip and Red dot. I don't use any secondaries, lethals, or tacticals cause they increases the value of perks you can get. 2 perks I use on every class is Focus and SitRep. Trust me.

Keep playing and practicing.

Primary: Honey Badger
    Attachments: Foregrip, Extended Mags
    Secondary: None
    Lethal: None
    Tactical: None
    Perks: Ready Up, Sleight of Hand, Dead Silence, Scavenger, SitRep, Focus

3. dimitrisp69

dimitrisp69 Recruit

Your problem is that you are not used to big maps, try playing with AIs in Local and you'll see progress within the first hour!

4. RGXperiment

RGXperiment Recruit

@hamza33

You can join my clan here: http://www.RGXperiment.com

I feel your pain. I was horrible at Ghosts when I first started playing it. I stopped and went back to BO2 and MW3 for a long time, but eventually came back to ghosts. I was bad for a long time, but I finally found what made me get MUCH better.

When I would play by myself, I would get aggravated very often and usually just end up getting killed every few seconds. Now I'm able to consistently get positive K/Ds and whatnot. I'm not a "K/D fanatic" by any means because I really don't care, but just today I went 27-14. I usually range around 15 to 20 kills and I'm able to keep my deaths fairly low. What helped me to do this was playing the 2v2 and 3v3 matches.

There are many good players out there but I found myself doing the best when I played with a good team. A lot of the time, a good team that communicates well but may not be the best can overcome a team of really good players who have no communication because they are lone wolves and have no idea what's happening around them. If you are a lone wolf type player, you need to pick objective based games that fit a lone wolf style.

If you have trouble finding players that consistently play Ghosts or Advanced Warfare (sometimes even BO2) in a team with you who can communicate efficiently and chain together winning matches, then you should visit my clan page at www.RGXperiment.com and sign up. It doesn't matter if you are a competitive player or a relaxed, chill player. We accept everyone and we lobby up to take on whoever we get pitted against. We do have a War Team also that is strictly for competitive gamers.

Aside from the actual gaming itself, we have events on our website like Game Nights, Clip of the Week, Screenshot of the Week, Podcasts with interviews, and more! We also have our own achievement system setup where you can earn awards on game nights. Some are funny and easy to complete while others are very challenging.

We have a lot to offer and I think you'd be a great addition to our clan/community both on the website and in games.

My GT is RGX Snow X, I'm one of the founders of the Renegade Gaming Xperiment (RGX). If you join up, we can get you playing better in Ghosts.