• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Uh, New guy coming through :)

sBg Bullets

Recruit
Hey All,

People call me Mac, but I go by the IGN of sBg Bullets.

First and foremost, I am a CoD gamer on Xbox. I have played every iteration that has come out, but really got "addicted", when CoD 4 was released! Everything since then is just a blue of enjoyment. I have played a bit of competitive, bit now mainly just play to enjoy the game. I do make the ocassional YT video and stream from time to time, but that is just a hobby .

Anyways, I am sure I will catch people around and maybe, just maybe, may see some online!

Hey there Mac.

Welcome to the forums. I'm a big fan of COD 4 too - must be one of the best, if not THE best.

See you around. :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Another mystery from the new guy Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 6
G New guy here again. Match is over and my team is in single digit kills the other team is double digits some 30 40 etc Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 6
K Watch this guy do Gulag very well! Call of Duty Media 0
C This Guy Is Using Cheats! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 10
M I have a pretty good feeling this guy is going to blow up on the competitive circuit. Call of Duty Media 0
D This guy brought out a wheel for cod gameplays ? ? Call of Duty Media 0
T Family Guy-MW2 Scene Call of Duty Media 0
O Xbox Live Older guy looking for an Aight Clan (Xbox 360) Clan Chat 1
F Old Guy Intro The Lobby 9
G I roadkilled a guy with a Sentry Gun. This seems kinda broken. Call of Duty Media 1
IBounc New Forum Guy Here! The Lobby 4
Larry_Imported Hello..New.."old" guy here. The Lobby 5
RamboFX New guy The Lobby 4
I hello new guy The Lobby 6
chasedood Thew new guy The Lobby 0
S Alone on a map doing elevators, I always hear a singing guy [VIDEO] Call of Duty Media 0
Z TECH GUY NEEDED! Clan Chat 2
awesomo3001 What a nice guy Completed Suggestions 2
Idon'tcareifyourbetter. What's with the names of the first four episodes of Family Guy? The Lounge 1
T Storm Is Coming... Russian Distress Call Call of Duty: WarZone 5
C Hallelujah Big M16 Aug nerf coming! Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
F Quick win after coming from work Call of Duty Media 0
I PSN New TEAM, tryouts coming... Clan Chat 0
F Is COD world at war 1 remastered coming? General Call of Duty 1
U WARZONE DUOS COMING IN SEASON 4! Call of Duty Media 0
H My teams voice chat coming from PC screen not headphones General Call of Duty 2
CODForums New event coming for The Resistance DLC General Call of Duty 0
X Multi JOIN XeuT GAMING TODAY WWII MOTAGE COMING SOON Clan Recruitment 1
P Clan Wars are coming back! Candy Crush creators involved! Call of Duty Media 2
Carlos Infinity Ward sees big changes are coming to Call of Duty General Call of Duty 0
Carlos BO3 coming to current gen after all General Call of Duty 1
PeezInK Killer CTF Gameplay + Black Ops 3 Coming to Last-Gen?! Call of Duty Media 0
eGsistance Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 only coming to PS4, Xbox One, and PC General Call of Duty 0
WhoIsDo Schofield says more Advanced Warfare fixes coming General Call of Duty 1
WhoIsDo First Advanced Warfare patch coming soon, full details General Call of Duty 1
WhoIsDo Traditional playlist without exoskeleton coming to Advanced Warfare General Call of Duty 9
Carlos Advanced Warfare Multiplayer Reveal is coming Aug 11th General Call of Duty 0
WhoIsDo Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare coming to the Wii U? General Call of Duty 0
Jackalsb76 Gold Knife and Pistol coming to Ghosts on June 3rd! General Call of Duty 2
WhoIsDo All Advanced Warfare DLC coming to Xbox 360 & Xbox One first General Call of Duty 1
GooseAlwaysDies Call of Duty Advanced Warfare! Coming November 4th! Call of Duty Media 0
R All new stuff coming to COD: Ghosts on 22nd April. General Call of Duty 3
Carlos MW4 is coming, and there’s no stopping it General Call of Duty 6
Carlos CODGhosts Onslaught coming Jan 28th General Call of Duty 1
To The Death "God of War Meets Call of Duty" – Coming to Kickstarter January 2014 General Call of Duty 0
Carlos CODGhosts improvements coming soon General Call of Duty 4
Carlos A new Call of Duty title is coming 2014 General Call of Duty 6
Carlos Multi Week-long Double XP coming to Modern Warfare 3 & BO2 General Call of Duty 1
Carlos Multi Week-long Double XP coming to Black Ops 2 & MW3 General Call of Duty 0
Carlos Dedicated Servers coming to Call of Duty Ghosts General Call of Duty 6