• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Unable to choose certain operators.

Vonwisdom

Recruit
When I go along the operators,I can't pick certain ones,it skips over then operator I want,the operator is unlocked,any ideas?

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
P COD black ops cold war free access unable to play zombies solo or private Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
S Unable to access online services Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
J "warzone unable to access online services" and " disconnected" Call of Duty: WarZone 3
G unable to unlock the battle Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
C Is anybody else unable to play campaign? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
L Unable to access online services Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
M Error: unable to connect to server - Ive tried everything!!!!! Help me please Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 6
B Unable to connect to a data center. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
V Unable to play Nuketown 2065 and Giants Map General Call of Duty 1
B I can't choose the Sims character on Warzone Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
P Possible to choose Maps? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
thepieeatingjay If you could decide what new weapons came to A.W.'s dlc, what would you choose? General Call of Duty 10
Carlos Choose CODForums future skin. CoDForums Announcements 1
C Help to choose which COD to buy! General Call of Duty 4
T When looking in certain directions while playing war zone my screen goes rainbow with pixels everywhere and I can't see Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
B Does anyone else feel bad for certain victims in horror movies? The Lounge 1
JamesGames You can redeem certain lootcrate items for XP. General Call of Duty 0