• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Unable to fire almost any gun

Tigertolyy

Recruit
So basically i load into game i can only fire the secondary i.e. pistol in each class along with the primary of class 1 and 2, an SMG and an AR. Any time i try to use any other gun, it wont fire. Ive already tried deleting and reinstalling the game twice. I have the exact same issue with Cold War now too. No problems with modern warfare though, or war zone. Any help?

bostel25

Recruit
So basically i load into game i can only fire the secondary i.e. pistol in each class along with the primary of class 1 and 2, an SMG and an AR. Any time i try to use any other gun, it wont fire. Ive already tried deleting and reinstalling the game twice. I have the exact same issue with Cold War now too. No problems with modern warfare though, or war zone. Any help?
Hello, I have the same problem. I'm playing on XBox One X. Unfortunately, I can't even continue the campaign because the only weapon I have can't be fired. Please also help!

bostel25

Recruit
Go to Settings and turn off the "Weapons Fire Limit" option.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
G Unable to play Vanguard Campaign! Call of Duty: Vanguard 0
V Unable to choose certain operators. General Call of Duty 0
P COD black ops cold war free access unable to play zombies solo or private Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
S Unable to access online services Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
J "warzone unable to access online services" and " disconnected" Call of Duty: WarZone 3
G unable to unlock the battle Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
C Is anybody else unable to play campaign? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
L Unable to access online services Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
M Error: unable to connect to server - Ive tried everything!!!!! Help me please Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 6
B Unable to connect to a data center. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
V Unable to play Nuketown 2065 and Giants Map General Call of Duty 1
H Change on Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Multiplayer Friendly Fire? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
Yankee_LT Selectable Fire (COD Black-Ops) Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
B i refuse to play your broken game until you remove Fire breathing shot gun Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
RavenOne#8540 White Wizard Holy Fire Call of Duty Media 0
D Xbox Live Hell Fire Gaming Clan Recruitment 0
F Xbox Live Fearless Under Fire is Recruiting Clan Recruitment 4
J Reinstall on Kindle Fire General Call of Duty 0
F Xbox Live Fearless Under Fire is Recruiting Skilled Adults for Advanced Warfare (US/EU) Clan Recruitment 0
CODNinja BO2 / Dragon Fire + C4 + Reactions = Good Times Call of Duty Media 0
N Rapid Fire Help General Call of Duty 3
B Rate of Fire [RoF] recruitment Clan Recruitment 1
M PSN Rate of Fire Recruiting for PS3 Clan Recruitment 2
SicKo Fire It Up, MiniTage Call of Duty Media 1
M PSN Rate of Fire Recruiting Clan Recruitment 5
M PSN Rate of Fire (PS3) Clan Recruitment 2
M PSN Rate of Fire (ps3) Clan Recruitment 5
A Fire can thrill... but also kill The Lounge 1
T This game is almost not worth playing anymore Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
K This clip almost got me BANNED on Call of Duty Call of Duty Media 2
R Who else thinks that they need to rework almost all attachments for Cold War they are just messed up, specially for sniper Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
zMrLegacyz So the BRAND NEW AX50 VARIENT, "WHITE LIGHT" almost got me my FIRST SNIPER NUKE!!! Call of Duty Media 1
K Its a shame. This was almost enough to replace pubg for me... Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
P Streamer Dr. disrespect almost got banned by this play ?! - Call of Duty Battle Royale Call of Duty Media 0
T NEEDING CLAN MEMBERS TO JOIN ALMOST LEVEL 10 CLAN!! Clan Chat 0