• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Warzone 2.0 Unable to play warzone 2

SaboTage

Recruit
Unable to play warzone 2 anymore. Just tells me I have to buy mw2 to play.. anyone else having the same problem?

Also, what’s up with not being able to select your own perks anymore? Not even able to select a field upgrade..

And thirdly.. I can’t for the life of me understand why team deathmatch, like the caldera clash gamemode in warzone 1 are not a permanent thing in warzone… it’s what most people like to play, and not having it just makes less people wanna play warzone. I know that for a fact. The zombie rebirth thingy was also amazing!

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
C unable to play on my xbox as i have it on PC as well Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II 0
G Unable to play Vanguard Campaign! Call of Duty: Vanguard 0
P COD black ops cold war free access unable to play zombies solo or private Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
C Is anybody else unable to play campaign? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
V Unable to play Nuketown 2065 and Giants Map General Call of Duty 1
A Unable to access account due to number Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II 4
J Unable to link to Xbox account Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II 3
T Unable to fire almost any gun Call of Duty: Vanguard 4
V Unable to choose certain operators. General Call of Duty 0
S Unable to access online services Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
J Warzone "warzone unable to access online services" and " disconnected" Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
G unable to unlock the battle Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
L Unable to access online services Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
M Warzone Error: unable to connect to server - Ive tried everything!!!!! Help me please Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 6
B Warzone Unable to connect to a data center. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
B Call of Duty World at War how to play multiplayer? General Call of Duty 0
M DMZ Play Again with Team Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
S Multi Looking for clan/people to play with Clan Chat 0
S Multi Looking for Clan/People to play with Clan Recruitment 6
V Multi 40+ looking for mature clan for casual play Clan Recruitment 3
Melexus Multi looking for long term players that can play alot and are somewhat decent in order to grind together. Clan Chat 0
L PC Looking for people to play dmz with sick of randoms or players who domt know what to do Clan Chat 1
rdl1procod COD MW II - t?What is your favorite multiplayer mode? What advice would you give to play it better? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II 6
H Multi LF a friendly bunch of people to play DMZ with Clan Chat 1
T Multi Looking for Clean Language Friends to play MW2 With Clan Chat 0
I Multi Looking for people to play WZ2 Clan Recruitment 2
W DMZ Do You Actually WANT People to Play DMZ?!?! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 11
L Error: an update is required. You must be signed in to PlayStation Network and accept the update to play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II 4
AntiCheatAgent94 Honest Critique Of My Game Play Call of Duty Media 0
AntiCheatAgent94 DMZ DMZ Actually Discourages Play... Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
AntiCheatAgent94 DMZ COD DEVS Enhancing Game Play Comraderie Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
AntiCheatAgent94 DMZ It's Actually Ironic. Activision Is DISCOURAGING DMZ Play.. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 4
J Can't play with VPN? General Call of Duty 0
B No Control in Quick Play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II 0
L Pop up on screen and game play Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
S PSN People to play Zombies with Clan Chat 0
M Cross play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II 8
A Can't Play Zombies! Game Crashes Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Purchased MW2. Can't Play.. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II 1
U I can't play matches Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
K Warzone DRAM USAGE INCREASES AS I PLAY Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
Lord wolf5455 Xbox Live Looking for people to play warzone and zombies with [18+] Clan Recruitment 1
T Can’t play original MW on my PS4. Have the disc, just keep getting this message.. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
AtheistDeity Warzone People still play Warzone? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
BabaYaga1964 Why do I get too strong players in League Play? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
D c0000005 error EVERY time I play Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 9
AntiCheatAgent94 Warzone Any Way To Play Verdansk?? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
E Multi Looking for buds to play vanguard with Clan Chat 2
G Warzone Stop !!! Disable cross play xbox- pc !!!! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
X Play MODERN WARFARE 3 ( BEST COD EVER ) with Plutonium Launcher!! Lez goo people, no cheaters or hackers. General Call of Duty 0