• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Unbelievable Customer Services

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beso

Recruit
I bought COD vanguard in November 2021, and can not play campaign till now, my case has been open for 4 months now, and simply no one cares from their support team.

No.wonder they are losing ground

Manoman

Recruit
Out of ALL games I ever played its the worst CS by far. They rely on loyal customers just paying. But reading about their problems in house Im guessing that caring isnt their best attribute anymore. Worse for every year.

Beso

Recruit
Now they have closed my case without resolving it, ignoring my emails, they are getting worse by time

Oh do I have a story on Call of Duty's bad customer service. My boyfriend's account was stolen, so he couldn't access it. He contacted customer service over and over, but no response. Guess how long it took him to get his account back.

THREE AND A HALF MONTHS. Isn't that just absolutely insane? Damn, I was so frustrated. I lost my #1 CoD playing buddy. I can't believe the customer service is so bad that it took them almost four months to solve a security issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements