• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Under The THERE'S SOMETHING YOU DON'T SEE EVERY DAY Heading...

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
During game play.. :D It was a glitchy match all the way around for me.. I had a UAV but every time I tried to activate it I got the message that the airspace was too crowded.. But other players were launching UAVs...

Weird match all the way around...

Speaking of theater mode, I have always wanted to record my games for instances like this.. My XBOX GAME BAR doesn't work right.. I used to have a bunch of OverWolf apps installed but I think it drained too many resources.. Got a suggestion for a bare-bones recorder that won't bog down my system??

Thanx...

For the record, as near as I can tell, WARZONE doesn't have a Theater Mode.. Would be nice if it did...

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
For the record, as near as I can tell, WARZONE doesn't have a Theater Mode.. Would be nice if it did...
I don't play WZ so I wasn't sure about this.

I also thought you were playing on PC and not XBox.

There are capture devices that plug in between your console and TV then they connect to a PC/Laptop to capture the output, this reduces overhead on the console's processor to get a lag free capture of your video feed. I think Elgato produce the best of these, as a PC player, I haven't investigated using these as an option.

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
As you have an nVidia GTX 970 card (iirc) then you could use GeForce Experience to record games or set a hotkey to capture the last few minutes, this way the game is constantly recording into a buffer.

You can define how big that buffer is, so say 3-minutes, 5-minutes, 10-minutes etc... and then when you hit the hot key it will save that onto your drive and restart filling the buffer or as the buffer fills it will start overwriting content at the start, so you will always only be able to get the last x-minutes worth of recorded content, it works pretty well.

I can't see a noticeable difference between gaming with the recording on vs gaming with no recordings, it is worth experimenting with, I suspect that XBox Bar has a bigger impact on performance as some of the GeForce Experience features have been coded into the game so the game works in harmony that the nVidia drivers.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
C Can't get rid of the green dot notification under the Operators? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 12
AntiCheatAgent94 Under CrossPlay, WarZone's a bust... :( Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 11
I PSN looking for an org to play under Clan Recruitment 0
F Xbox Live Fearless Under Fire is Recruiting Clan Recruitment 4
Oophilly215oO Under The Map Breach Wallbreach Glitch Call of Duty Media 0
Oophilly215oO Under The Map Glitch On The Giant Call of Duty Media 0
Oropherion A section for miscellaneous FPSes/video games that don't fall under other categories Completed Suggestions 2
F Xbox Live Fearless Under Fire is Recruiting Skilled Adults for Advanced Warfare (US/EU) Clan Recruitment 0
i_Zayer Xbox Live Just your opinion, under-powered guns? Do they exist anymore? General Call of Duty 3
M M.O.A.B Count 2 Under 5 mins Call of Duty Media 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Gone And Did Something Stoopid Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 9
G Are the servers dying or something General Call of Duty 0
O First time posting but i have something interesting General Call of Duty 0
Headbuster Multi Let's Start Something Clan Recruitment 5
KeyboardDemon Something has been bugging me about CoD characters. General Call of Duty 3
X Shadow banned or something? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
K Something I like to see in multiplayer. Over time. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
AntiCheatAgent94 Something Wierd.. Bouncing Betty Bouncing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
AntiCheatAgent94 HardCore.. Doing something wrong?? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 10
J something i noticed General Call of Duty 3
I Bringing Something Special Call of Duty Media 0
Daniel Fenton Want to see something funny? Call of Duty Media 0
AntiCheatAgent94 DON'T GO INTO THE LIGHT!!! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 4
M Multi "Strictly for Fun" - A clan for people that don't fit the other clans Clan Recruitment 0
D Longshots don't count Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
M Don't You Just Hate When This Happens. Call of Duty Media 1
E Don't use a chopper gunner to kill Megaton in zombies. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
P I don't get the idea of Blueprints? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 31
C Don't Like Being Forced! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
AntiCheatAgent94 I Don't EVEN Wanna Know..... Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
M What DON'T you want to see in Black Ops 4? General Call of Duty 7
B CoD 4 Remastered, choppa with the sniper! Cod 4 Remastered Sniper Montage tomorrow, Don't miss it! Call of Duty Media 0
I3loodDevil Join Our 666 Clan, Recruiting Right Now! Don't Need to Be Pro [ AUS ] [Xbox 1] Clan Chat 0
T Xbox Live TEAM METAL STORM IS RECRUITING. DON'T MISS OUT! Clan Recruitment 0
Crazio Don't let hackers ruin your game! Call of Duty Media 2
F If u don't a have a clan join us Clan Chat 0
Tthizzle88 "Rocks Don't Like Me" Dig Dug | Shoutouts #7 Video Games 0
S Don't post in the wrong places. Completed Suggestions 975
Z Squeaker Commentator Alert Don't View IF YOU HATE THEM Call of Duty Media 0
P MW2 Minitage: I Don't Care Call of Duty Media 0