• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

UNLOCKED DAMASCUS CAMO and MASTERY EMBLEM for the RYTEC AMR in MODERN WARFARE!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
zMrLegacyz I UNLOCKED DAMASCUS on the R700 in MODERN WARFARE, and it was an AMAZING EXPERIENCE the entire time! Call of Duty Media 0
zMrLegacyz So I unlocked the DAMASCUS MASTERY EMBLEMS for the KAR98 and the AX50 in MODERN WARFARE Call of Duty Media 0
zMrLegacyz I unlocked the 1000 HEADSHOTS CALLING CARD for the AX50 and KAR98 in the SAME GAME in MODERN WARFARE Call of Duty Media 0
zMrLegacyz OBSIDIAN unlocked a whole NEW level of SNIPING for me in MODERN WARFARE!!! Call of Duty Media 0
zMrLegacyz So I UNLOCKED OBSIDIAN for my AX50 while playing Search and Destroy in Modern Warfare!!! Call of Duty Media 0
zMrLegacyz I unlocked OBSIDIAN for my MK2 and KAR98K in the same game on MODERN WARFARE Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos Modern Warfare Remastered Online Lobbies unlocked General Call of Duty 0
Menice™ Who's Unlocked Diamond Camo? General Call of Duty 5
Carlos Marine Camo Unlocked on all MW3 platforms. General Call of Duty 6
zMrLegacyz So I got my DUAL KODACHIS, (DUAL SWORDS) DAMASCUS in MODERN WARFARE, and NOW I need the NEW SNIPER Call of Duty Media 0
VelocityxApe 102 kill gameplay (Road to Damascus) Call of Duty Media 0
VelocityxApe Road to Damascus (P-90 Gameplay 5piece in the mix) must watch Call of Duty Media 0
P How to Effectively Grind Damascus? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
C This is crazy. Look at the price of Damascus Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
V HELP WITH CAMO Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
SamimSupreme Obsidian camo glitch? Call of Duty Media 0
H Multi Looking for helper/ service to unlock Damacus Camo with payable cash Clan Chat 0
DizzyDemon So close to my first Completionist camo Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 18
U QUICK & EASY METHODS TO COMPLETE LONGSHOT CAMO CHALLENGES! Call of Duty Media 1
QuickC5 Green Anodized Camo Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
D Gun camo grind Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
Knoxtane My first gold camo! General Call of Duty 2
T Xbox Live CAMO GAMING Clan Recruitment 0
Peaceful Panda Black Ops 3 - Underworld Camo Guide (Fast and Easy Unlocking) Call of Duty Media 0
QTCMedia Getting Dark Matter camo using knife Call of Duty Media 0
the zila Epic Camo RazorBack Nuke Call of Duty Media 0
B Black Ops 3 Diamond Camo Tips Call of Duty Media 0
JamesGames Camo list for Advanced Warfare General Call of Duty 1
WhoIsDo Advanced Warfare Gold & Diamond Camo General Call of Duty 6
WhoIsDo What's your favorite Call of Duty camo? General Call of Duty 9
Grim The Spectrum Camo Club General Call of Duty 6
WhoIsDo Call of Duty Kate Upton custom camo General Call of Duty 4
F Gold Camo Glitch: Extinction Mode Call of Duty Media 0
InfamousSlayer UPLINK Carnage! Playing w/ Brother! (Pack a Punch Camo, Minecraft?) Call of Duty Media 3
HoboChad New Leaked GUN Camo: Chameleon Camo Call of Duty Media 0
Carl Rogers Black Ops 2 "CYBORG" Camo DLC! Dogs&Swarm! Call of Duty Media 1
InfamousSlayer Black Ops 2 - NEW "CYBORG CAMO" In Action! And My Thoughts Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos First look at Black Ops 2 Ghost Camo General Call of Duty 0
CODNinja BO2 = Diamond Camo, How to Full Tutorial Call of Duty Media 1
K ***Video of weapons,perks,camo!!*** Call of Duty Media 0