• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Use same loadout twice glitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CMCFLYYY

Recruit
If I'm not mistaken, the Loadout can be used 4 times for a Squad of 4, but it doesn't care which 4 people use it. So if nobody gets their Loadout because they all die, the same person could wind up using the same Loadout 4 times?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
zMrLegacyz I unlocked the 1000 HEADSHOTS CALLING CARD for the AX50 and KAR98 in the SAME GAME in MODERN WARFARE Call of Duty Media 0
P Can't delete custom blueprints - not the same old issue! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
zMrLegacyz I unlocked OBSIDIAN for my MK2 and KAR98K in the same game on MODERN WARFARE Call of Duty Media 0
I Is anybody else having this same promblem ? (Please gets Treyarch's attention) General Call of Duty 3
R looking for pro ps4 team or people with same mindstate Clan Chat 4
FPSGOKU Will knee slide be performed the same way as dolphin dive? General Call of Duty 2
D How to get tactical rifles in loadout? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
JetskjiOnTwitch LATE GAME LOADOUT HACK(FULL AMMO) Call of Duty Media 0
M loadout changes weapons when dropped Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 7
G Probably the best M4A1 loadout ... try it u will be surprised Call of Duty Media 0
A loadout opinion Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 10
T Best Loadout for Renetti (Pistol Only Class)? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4
G Game Loadouts - Call of Duty Loadout Tool General Call of Duty 1
Crazio Honey Badger Loadout (stealthy) Call of Duty Media 1
F Best Shield Class/Loadout? General Call of Duty 0
CaPTaiN PauL Best Scar-H Loadout for Black Ops 2 Call of Duty Media 0
bl3u Loadout's of choice? General Call of Duty 5
ZaTaisho CODCash Loadout System General Call of Duty 0