1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: WWII, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Vakants

Discussion in 'The Lobby' started by Vakantss, Dec 28, 2016.

1. Vakantss

Vakantss Recruit

Hi, I'm Vakants, a male, Canadian gamer, who is defiantly enthusiastic about CoD, Tournaments and
    Competitive (even though I barely know anything about it).

I game on PS4 but I'm fairly new. My PS4 Username is :
    Vakants

I have thoroughly played every CoD since Bo1 besides AW.
    (I played Bo3 for a whole year on PS3, sadly)

I'm currently looking for a clan that I could play with for fun and to (hopefully) start a Competitive Career. I enjoy MWR more then IW, but still participate actively on both. I'm also hoping to start a YouTube Channel.

I love using all types of strategies in CoD, but for sure I mostly enjoy Sniping (I also 1v1 every now and then).

I know I sound all "professional" about Competitive, YouTube, etc.
    But to be honest, I just want to have fun with a bunch of fun-loving gals and guys who enjoy gaming as much as I do.

So, I hoped you at least somewhat enjoyed, I droning on about what I like. Thanks

2. Carlos

Carlos Owner
    Staff Member Private

Welcome to CODForums! :)

3. Vakantss

Vakantss Recruit

Thanks!

Tags: