• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Vanguard multiplayer changes and ideas

Hi so I have some requests for Vanguard which I think would be cool for the game .

ww2 map -

The first one is to bring back the Flak Tower map as it was my favorite in codWW2 for mp .

gun -

Bring back the blunderbuss since it was such a fun and trolley and ez kills weapon to use yet required skill so it was also satisfying to use .

grind fix -

Finally I think that unlocking weapons was way to tedious and annoying in ww2 since it was so grindy and the whole thing was set up where either you had to grind a huge amount but where not rewarded adequately for the amount of time you put in to acquire said item which was usually a camo or new gun or you always had to pay money to get points to unlock stuff without grinding . Personally I am ok with either as long as it's fair I don't mind paying real money but it needs to be priced fairly for example for 1 dollar you get a new camo and for 2 you get a new gun ( whatever you wish to buy , sniper , shotty , mg etc ) . Not how it was in cod ww2 where everything was more then 5 bucks even for camos because that is a rip off . Finally do not make the challenges to unlock weapons/camos impossibly difficult and grindy like in ww2 . I only was able to unlock half the stuff before the game became unpopular and died despite playing it so much and at the end I was glad I did not spend a lot on camo's and weapons before the game died but I still feel that I should have gotten more for the time I played the game and that the challenges should not have been so impossible to achieve unless you set up custom lobbies with friends and did the challenges by your friends just standing there while you did whatever challenge it was to unlock x camo or y weapon , not all of us have that option or even should be forced to that to unlock camo/weapons for a game we spent money on because that is not fun or fair and like I mentioned we all don't have that option or want to specifically set up lobbies to do the challenges but at the same time would'nt mind spending a small amount of money to unlock a camo or gun we do not want to grind for .

Hi so I have some requests for Vanguard which I think would be cool for the game .

ww2 map -

The first one is to bring back the Flak Tower map as it was my favorite in codWW2 for mp .

gun -

Bring back the blunderbuss since it was such a fun and trolley and ez kills weapon to use yet required skill so it was also satisfying to use .

grind fix -

Finally I think that unlocking weapons was way to tedious and annoying in ww2 since it was so grindy and the whole thing was set up where either you had to grind a huge amount but where not rewarded adequately for the amount of time you put in to acquire said item which was usually a camo or new gun or you always had to pay money to get points to unlock stuff without grinding . Personally I am ok with either as long as it's fair I don't mind paying real money but it needs to be priced fairly for example for 1 dollar you get a new camo and for 2 you get a new gun ( whatever you wish to buy , sniper , shotty , mg etc ) . Not how it was in cod ww2 where everything was more then 5 bucks even for camos because that is a rip off . Finally do not make the challenges to unlock weapons/camos impossibly difficult and grindy like in ww2 . I only was able to unlock half the stuff before the game became unpopular and died despite playing it so much and at the end I was glad I did not spend a lot on camo's and weapons before the game died but I still feel that I should have gotten more for the time I played the game and that the challenges should not have been so impossible to achieve unless you set up custom lobbies with friends and did the challenges by your friends just standing there while you did whatever challenge it was to unlock x camo or y weapon , not all of us have that option or even should be forced to that to unlock camo/weapons for a game we spent money on because that is not fun or fair and like I mentioned we all don't have that option or want to specifically set up lobbies to do the challenges but at the same time would'nt mind spending a small amount of money to unlock a camo or gun we do not want to grind for .
Audio, the snipers ads speed, faster leveling up for guns, fix the aim assist aswel there is none at alot of spots on the maps.... That's all i can think of