• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Vanguard? Really? I was very disappointed and i feel like being rip off by This Tittle, any chance i get refund?

kevinp2984

Recruit
Hello. I want make it quick, like the title said i feel like betrayed and being rip off by a titles i love and following many years. Any chance i get my money back? Vanguard is a total rubbish i ever shameful playing. I just want my money back end of story.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
First of all, there's A REASON why there are betas, we had one like a few months ago.

Second of all, Vanguard is using the same exact engine as CoDMW 2019.

Third of all, where did you buy it?

Hello. I want make it quick, like the title said i feel like betrayed and being rip off by a titles i love and following many years. Any chance i get my money back? Vanguard is a total rubbish i ever shameful playing. I just want my money back end of story.
Vanguard, just like Diablo II Resurrected, was nowhere near ready for release. Once again, Activision rushed a title out to help cover their legal expenses and any settlements. This is just speculation, but when was the last time Activision/Blizzard released 2 games from two totally different IP's within 2 months?

As my friend told me the other day about Activision when I asked him if he still played World of Warcraft: "Get woke, go broke." This was in regards to the ongoing legal issues with the toxic work environment and sexual harassment that was rife at both Activision and Blizzard for decades.

I buy from psn stores, already try get refund, i dont want play vanguard again anymore....30min on it just too much already
Let us know how that goes, I'm interested in getting a refund as well.

First of all, there's A REASON why there are betas, we had one like a few months ago.

Same engine as CoDMW 2019? Which one is that? Considering the graphics are horrible, if the engine isn't the problem then it must be the individuals who created the graphics.

I need to stop buying games based on the CGI clips that Activision has been posting. Clearly they are nowhere near the graphics we will encounter during game play. Seriously I have never seen character models with graphics and details as bland as the ones in Vanguard.

Hey funny side note. There was another game that was released years ago by Sigil games called Vanguard: Saga of Hero's. The graphics in Call of Duty Vanguard look like they came straight out of the other Vanguard game.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Vanguard, just like Diablo II Resurrected, was nowhere near ready for release. Once again, Activision rushed a title out to help cover their legal expenses and any settlements. This is just speculation, but when was the last time Activision/Blizzard released 2 games from two totally different IP's within 2 months?

As my friend told me the other day about Activision when I asked him if he still played World of Warcraft: "Get woke, go broke." This was in regards to the ongoing legal issues with the toxic work environment and sexual harassment that was rife at both Activision and Blizzard for decades.
"Get woke, go broke" is a meme of companies, people, or whatever... pretending to care about "inclusivity" and whatever propaganda they espouse.

Last year, during the pandemic/riots, Activision updated Modern Warfare with BLM messaging, THAT is the definition of "get woke, go broke." The lawsuit is just another day for Activision. It's basically China destroying corporations. It's complicated, but that's what's happening. Everything that you love, watch, consume, or even work on are all going "woke."
Same engine as CoDMW 2019? Which one is that? Considering the graphics are horrible, if the engine isn't the problem then it must be the individuals who created the graphics.
Yeah, the weird thing is.... Call of Duty: WWII was their game, and THAT looked a lot better.
I need to stop buying games based on the CGI clips that Activision has been posting. Clearly they are nowhere near the graphics we will encounter during game play. Seriously I have never seen character models with graphics and details as bland as the ones in Vanguard.
I stopped doing that years ago, I base my purchases on betas. If you played beta, you'd know what to expect.
Hey funny side note. There was another game that was released years ago by Sigil games called Vanguard: Saga of Hero's. The graphics in Call of Duty Vanguard look like they came straight out of the other Vanguard game.
If you want alternate choices, there were a few options: Hell Let Loose, Insurgency: Sandstorm, or the upcoming Battlefield 2042. I'm gonna wait for reception after BF2042.

BTW, Welcome to the forums! :)

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
"Get woke, go broke" is a meme of companies, people, or whatever... pretending to care about "inclusivity" and whatever propaganda they espouse.

Word....

Last year, during the pandemic/riots, Activision updated Modern Warfare with BLM messaging, THAT is the definition of "get woke, go broke."

Word..... X2

Sorry about the double posting.. I need to finish the ENTIRE comment before I respond.. Mea culpa...

kevinp2984

Recruit
Yeah Carlos we understand, i dumb enough to buy vanguard thats it. I learn my lesson thanks.

@McGruberPharmacy the psn reply they cant refund because 14 day and i has download the game so like my sister said: its obviously i sleep with an asshole but when i figure it out i spit to his face and move on. I think this the best i can do about Vanguard.

Last edited by a moderator:

kevinp2984

Recruit
Thanks for double posting. On my experiences with cod: dont ever proder until u see that products on. RIP cod preoder from now on. Fuck you Vanguard.

kevinp2984

Recruit
Yeah...like a camo and pap, i being treat like a fool when i buy and play it. I del it right away after 30min play. Stil waant vomit when i mentioned it

Manoman

Recruit

Aint betas for finding bugs and such and FIX them so that the game, when released, will run smooth? If you buy a product it should be working and if not its money back or quick fix and compensation.

If u live in Europe ur solif though, the laws here makes it easy to get money back from companies that just tries 2 make a fast buck. Sadly, some dont learn from prior exp.

OZZO

Recruit
idk what exactly the author of the post... I am not a fan of WW era and outdated guns but OMG any multiplayer map is so much better than in MW. And it feels more like a war in natural environment. Graphically it also looks better than MW. I didn't intend to play much of Vanguard but it is actually pretty good for me.

Admir

Recruit
Hello. I want make it quick, like the title said i feel like betrayed and being rip off by a titles i love and following many years. Any chance i get my money back? Vanguard is a total rubbish i ever shameful playing. I just want my money back end su

idk what exactly the author of the post... I am not a fan of WW era and outdated guns but OMG any multiplayer map is so much better than in MW. And it feels more like a war in natural environment. Graphically it also looks better than MW. I didn't intend to play much of Vanguard but it is actually pretty good for me.
Be honest, was you expecting a good game? People still seem surprised that cod just release poor titles after poor titles

freakdaddy64

Recruit
VANGUARD ROCKS and the maps are great. and when the bombs are dropping its awsome. now if we could only get the vanguard maps in cold war.

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
Aint betas for finding bugs and such and FIX them so that the game, when released, will run smooth?
That's what Beta versions were for in the past.

I think these days the Beta "test" has more to do with drumming up interest, they are more of a marketing exercise than a trouble shooting stage.

If Beta tests worked then games would launch with far fewer bugs, but I think devs are rushed in to getting Beta versions out before they are ready to go out and then the knock-on effect is that games go out before they are ready too.

33XRAY

Banned
Videos games are stupid, to begin with, and COD is too big to fail. (paragraph of rants deleted.) It's aimed an an adult child market.

OZZO

Recruit
Be honest, was you expecting a good game? People still seem surprised that cod just release poor titles after poor titles
Well, in general the games are supposed to get better with each release. However, it is not always the case with many other series. Take Assassins's Creed for example...

MW for me was better than Cold War. Vanguard is noticeably different from those two. Some things in Vanguard are great (best amongst MW and CW), and in some aspects I still like MW more. So, these games are just too different, in my opinion. The feeling of the battlefield is the best in Vanguard, hands down, so I came to enjoy this game even though it's pretty basic in some other aspects.

freakdaddy64

Recruit
The feeling of the battlefield is the best in Vanguard, hands down, i agree with that. and the maps are awsome. and ill say again if they would do the vanguard maps in cold war it would be the best of the 3. i do really enjoy cold war also.