• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Vangurd pc beta feedback

So I played the beta overall it was a lot of fun but improvements are needed .

- the BAR accuracy is way to low and spread is ridiculously high , even at point blank range .

- the gun attachments need to be highlighted in orange at least in MP when you want to pick up a different weapon .

- cosmetic improvements would be nice , such as gun cammos , the classic blood droplets on the side of the screen . overall the game gave me more a MOH vibe then COD as I feal camos and the blood droplets are a trademark look of the COD series .

- imo the ttk for mp40's is way to fast I died to frequently to mp40's so I think their damage output needs to be nerfed slightly

- had some graphical glitches when entering an indoor map of a palace , I am not sure of the name of the map but I posted screenshots . I am using drivers 471.96 . The glitches only happened in this map .

- sometimes I have to mute a person 2 - 3 times because it does not mute them the first time and the same applies to the "mute all" option I have to select it a few times .

- it would be nice if the progress bars such as when capturing a point would be highlighted in yellow to make them more noticeable visually .

- I think when the camera pans in the nicknames of the players should not be visible just the circles or at least that option should be toggleable in the menu .

- when I pressed ALT+F3 to access nvidia shadow play it just opened the menu because ingame F3 opens the menu so this hotkey should be disabled when the game launches so I can access shadow play .

- it would be nice if there was low music in the background in MP to add a bit more ambience and immersion .

- there was a lack of blood in the beta I am not sure if it was disabled or not but I barely noticed any blood effects .

- in the iwo-jima/island map there should be more grenade crates scattered around the map felt a bit bland . also there where to many players on it it was very difficult to get killstreaks .

- the grenades felt ineffective most of the time their radius needs to be increased .

- the whole press x to drop whatever item was a bit confusing as I did not know when I had the item to drop or what exactly I was dropping so I think a description of the exclusive item a class can drop should be described when highlighting whatever class in the menu before the round starts .

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    63.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    75.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    63.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 4.PNG
    4.PNG
    67 KB · Views: 1

grizzgolf

Recruit
So I played the beta overall it was a lot of fun but improvements are needed .

- the BAR accuracy is way to low and spread is ridiculously high , even at point blank range .

- the gun attachments need to be highlighted in orange at least in MP when you want to pick up a different weapon .

- cosmetic improvements would be nice , such as gun cammos , the classic blood droplets on the side of the screen . overall the game gave me more a MOH vibe then COD as I feal camos and the blood droplets are a trademark look of the COD series .

- imo the ttk for mp40's is way to fast I died to frequently to mp40's so I think their damage output needs to be nerfed slightly

- had some graphical glitches when entering an indoor map of a palace , I am not sure of the name of the map but I posted screenshots . I am using drivers 471.96 . The glitches only happened in this map .

- sometimes I have to mute a person 2 - 3 times because it does not mute them the first time and the same applies to the "mute all" option I have to select it a few times .

- it would be nice if the progress bars such as when capturing a point would be highlighted in yellow to make them more noticeable visually .

- I think when the camera pans in the nicknames of the players should not be visible just the circles or at least that option should be toggleable in the menu .

- when I pressed ALT+F3 to access nvidia shadow play it just opened the menu because ingame F3 opens the menu so this hotkey should be disabled when the game launches so I can access shadow play .

- it would be nice if there was low music in the background in MP to add a bit more ambience and immersion .

- there was a lack of blood in the beta I am not sure if it was disabled or not but I barely noticed any blood effects .

- in the iwo-jima/island map there should be more grenade crates scattered around the map felt a bit bland . also there where to many players on it it was very difficult to get killstreaks .

- the grenades felt ineffective most of the time their radius needs to be increased .

- the whole press x to drop whatever item was a bit confusing as I did not know when I had the item to drop or what exactly I was dropping so I think a description of the exclusive item a class can drop should be described when highlighting whatever class in the menu before the round starts .
Nice feedback. I agree.

Sure would like to play the beta but in order to play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, I'm required to have over fifty gigs of a game installed that I do not want to play and will never play. Seeing as I'm currently playing on a laptop, my HD space is somewhat limited.

It'd be nice if I had a little control over my own laptop, I might even be able to find space to try the beta. I feel like such a dope even making the effort to put money in the pockets of such a jackass company.