• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Video Capture - Console to PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

chipper

Recruit
Hey.
Im looking for a cost effective (cheap!) way to record footage from my xbox onto my computer. I can either use the family pc, or i have an imac with imovie if that is of any help. Neither machine has video-in.

arzoo

Recruit
video capture

for this purpose you will need a video capture card for mac(as available by pinnacle).be sure to consider the bit rate of card as it will effect the quality of video..

Woody

Recruit
You should get a cheap/second hand dvd recorder and plug it into your TV.
It means good quality footage that is really easy to edit in imovie or whatever editing package you use.

chipper

Recruit
Thanks i think my brother has a DVD Recorder somewhere so i can borrow that and see how it goes :) To play and record i guess i just need to plug the yellow video plug into the Recorder?

Kaput

Recruit
Yeah, the DVD Recorder should do the trick. Moreover if you do it using your PC or Laptop you shall need loads of space to store those videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Phil Holz Video Capture Software? General Call of Duty 0
J Capture the Flag gameplay video Call of Duty Media 0
C Video evidence of player cheating. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 5
AntiCheatAgent94 ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3060 12GB GDDR6 Video Card V2 The Lounge 4
A COOL VIDEO, a lot of epic kills. I’d appreciate a watch! Call of Duty Media 0
freakdaddy64 warzone video Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
A A short yet satisfying video on how a Riot Shield Kid gets destroyed by a Beginner in Modern Warfare !! Call of Duty Media 0
J Call of Duty 1 -- cannot see end video, audio only - any fix General Call of Duty 3
AntiCheatAgent94 Keyboard Demon Or Whoever... Best RTX Video Card For The $$$??? The Lounge 17
I I made a video comparing Modern Warfare 2019s survival mode and MW3s survival mode! Call of Duty Media 1
J I created a promotional video for call of duty black ops cold war and I hope you guys enjoy it Call of Duty Media 2
A New video uploaded Call of Duty Media 0
A Recently new girl gamer cod video channel Call of Duty Media 0
FungamerZ plz rate my video Call of Duty Media 0
FungamerZ Please rate my video Call of Duty Media 2
AntiCheatAgent94 Hay KB Demon.. Or Anyone?? Nvidia Tesla GFX Accelerator Video Card The Lounge 11
F BLACK OPS 2 QUAD FEED WITH EVERY WEAPON!!OG VIDEO Call of Duty Media 0
CaptMacGyver Who [is/was] the Creator of the Call of Duty video game franchise? General Call of Duty 12
RavenOne#8540 NukeTown Music Video Call of Duty Media 0
RavenOne#8540 Call of Duty: Black Ops (Cold War) “Way Out” Music Video Call of Duty Media 1
T funny nickmercs video Call of Duty Media 2
A Call of Duty complete video Call of Duty Media 0
T This Video Will Make You Laugh Call of Duty Media 0
SargeyYT Please Watch This Video Call of Duty Media 0
Sniperclysm New to Forums | New Music Video Montage! Call of Duty Media 0
E Funny video, Captain Price "See you again" Call of Duty Media 0
HQC4 KOMA THEGROWER - This dude is hilarious on stream check out this video Call of Duty Media 0
Kellomies I just uploaded a new video on my channel, please show some support Call of Duty Media 0
RavenOne#8540 Warzone Quads Realism Victory Royale Music Video Call of Duty Media 0
vovik05 Death Chat Funnies video Call of Duty Media 4
Mr Fishy McFIsh Season 4 Warzone Changes - Overview Video with everything you need to know! Call of Duty Media 0
2 Clutched a 1 v 22 situation the other day without killing anyone after gulag. Go watch my video :) Call of Duty Media 0
Jiggins Warzone Gulag (Video Essay) Call of Duty Media 11
SamimSupreme Patch 1.21 update video Call of Duty Media 0
pumpknot Another Video! 70 Frag Shoot House Headquarters Call of Duty Media 0
pumpknot New Video! MP5 made this team rage HARD! Call of Duty Media 0
pumpknot 21 KILLS WASTED BECAUSE OF GAS (video below) Call of Duty Media 0
WHUTZHIZNAME A Call of Duty video highlights edit 2020 Call of Duty Media 0
WHUTZHIZNAME A New Call of Duty Montage/Memes/Funny video Call of Duty Media 0
J Check out my gameplay video!!! More on YouTube follow the link!! :) Call of Duty Media 0
Y Hilarious Troll Video: Angry For No Reason Call of Duty Media 0
KH98 HARDCORE OR CORE GAME MODE CHECK OUT MY NEW VIDEO ! Call of Duty Media 0
S No valid DX11 video card found General Call of Duty 0
D Blackout highlights video Call of Duty Media 0
S Long throwing knives and other melee, knife paint jobs - video Call of Duty Media 0
Iaudio_JT Comeback video!! Give pointers please! Call of Duty Media 3
J I like this video clip Call of Duty Media 0
T Xbox Live Video creator/ looking for clan Clan Recruitment 3
B PSN Sniper Feeder/Gfx/Basic video editing looking for a clan Clan Recruitment 8
T Who Remembers This Video? Video Games 0