• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Xbox Live Want to be part of a friendly team? Join the Lantern Corps.!

Earlier on when I had first joined XBL, I had a small, tight group of people that I frequently played with.

With a bit of passing time, I don't exactly play with those people much anymore. Some of them I don't even have added anymore.

On Friday, I was talking with a friend of mine, and we decided to go ahead and start a clan, of sorts. We're both major DC nerds, so we decided to name it after our favorites, The Lantern Corps.

As far as membership goes, any skill level is accepted. K/D and W/L don't exactly matter to us, we're all about just being a group and playing together.

If you're interested at all, message me on XBL for details. We could really use some new members. GT is IridianSolace.

Hope to see you soon! Happy hunting. :D

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
AntiCheatAgent94 Console Vs PC Debate Part 2... Or Is It Part 3?? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
K CALL OF DUTY ONLINE - All Weapons (Part 1) Call of Duty Media 1
CODForums Warzone Live event Part 2 is released General Call of Duty 0
CODForums Warzone Live event Part 1 is released General Call of Duty 3
E BLACK OPS COLD WAR PS5 Walkthrough Gameplay Part 2 - WOODS Call of Duty Media 0
E BLACK OPS COLD WAR PS5 Walkthrough Gameplay Part 1 - INTRO Call of Duty Media 0
SamimSupreme How to press campers in Warzone - Part 2 Call of Duty Media 0
BornFromFire Cold war... i miss the fun part Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
I WARZONE STREAM HIGHLIGHTS PART ONE - NEW GRAU INSANE GAMEPLAY Call of Duty Media 0
F Warzone type of players (part 2) Call of Duty Media 0
frenchy Part In French Completed Suggestions 1
B PSN Part Time Orphans Clan Recruitment PS4 Clan Recruitment 0
T Joygasm Podcast Ep. 73: Special Guest Creative Director Jesse Snyder Interview Part 1 of 2 Call of Duty Media 0
F Hello, I'm looking for a youtube clan. Please reply if you know of any or is part of one. Thank you Clan Chat 1
FPSKing What do you guys think of the Zombies part of the game? General Call of Duty 10
L Did you end the part II General Call of Duty 3
Derri Female character named “Ilona” part of Advanced Warfare’s campaign revealed General Call of Duty 2
T Call of Duty Ghosts Gameplay Walkthrough Part 2 - Campaign Mission 3 - Riley Call of Duty Media 0
T Call Of Duty Ghost Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1 - Campaign Mission 1 Call of Duty Media 0
T Call of Duty Ghosts Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1 Call of Duty Media 0
C My Ghosts Wishlist Part 2 Call of Duty Media 0
Khronic A longtime, but now part-time player The Lobby 0
A Fancy taking part in video game research? Video Games 12
CODNinja MW3 - Fun Ways to F*#k a Juggernaut! (Package Crush) Ep. 4 Part 1 Call of Duty Media 0
CODNinja MW3 - Fun Ways to F*#k a Juggernaut! (Ep. 3 Part 2) Riot Shields Call of Duty Media 0
CODNinja MW3 - Fun Ways to F*#k a Juggernaut! (Ep. 3 Part 1) Riot Shields Call of Duty Media 0
CODNinja MW3 - Fun Ways to F*#k a Juggernaut! (Ep. 2 Part 1) Call of Duty Media 0
Wulthie Multi Looking for friendly active Warzone / Vanguard Clan - PC Gamer (UK) Clan Recruitment 0
Danielle1 Multi Looking for a friendly clan for coldwar Clan Recruitment 8
H Multi Looking for a friendly Clan for warzone Clan Recruitment 5
H Change on Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Multiplayer Friendly Fire? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
M Multi CraveTheGameCTG - 18+ Fun, Friendly and laidback community! Clan Recruitment 0
D Multi Looking for a Fun, friendly, mature clan COD Cold war Clan Recruitment 3
LaggyBanana Multi Family Friendly Warzone Group $ Free Casual Tournaments with Cash Prizes Clan Chat 0
Grand Master Frodo Multi Kaldaran Empire Gaming Community [INT][Discord][18+][Noob and Verteran Friendly][PC][Xbox][PS4] Clan Recruitment 8
Grand Master Frodo Multi Kaldaran Empire Gaming Community [INT][DISCORD][18+][NOOB AND VETERAN FRIENDLY][PC][XBOX][PS] Clan Recruitment 0
Hoeski This Game Not Clan Friendly Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
D PSN Looking for competitive clan friendly to new players Clan Recruitment 1
W PSN LF PS 4 clan beginner friendly Clan Chat 3
X Xbox Live Vigilance clan recruiting now. XBOX1 18+ friendly gaming Clan Chat 3
S Multi LFGPro looking for friendly people! Clan Recruitment 0
B Color Blind friendly player controlled scorestreaks General Call of Duty 3
A PSN Looking for a friendly, but competitive clan? _DaG gaming PS3 Clan Recruitment 6
T Multi Looking for a team... Clan Recruitment 2
L Multi Returning Player looking for a serious team Clan Recruitment 3
ItsMyKitchen PSN Female looking for team for Warzone & Vanguard Clan Recruitment 4
Allenthe101 Xbox Live Old School Gamer looking for an old school team Clan Recruitment 4
PeterPan1 PSN Looking for a team of comrades Clan Recruitment 6
C Multi Team Craven Plus is recruiting players for CoD Cold War Clan Recruitment 0
C PSN Casual player looking to join a team or group of like minded people Clan Recruitment 3